This stuff is great

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Feb 10, 2010

I suffer from gingivitis and this mouthwash is so helpful to my gums. I am noticing less pain when I use it and my breath stays fresh without a burning sensation.

Beware, corrosive

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Apr 09, 2011

I would have rated this a five star if it was not for the grapefruit seed extract. It is highly corrosive (not to be confused with the beneficial grape seed extract.) Grapefruit seed must be avoided by anyone with crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis. After five minutes in my mouth I had no tastebuds, my mucosa had peeled off.

Took the candida off my tongue!

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Feb 07, 2012

I rarely reorder items, whether it’s skin care, hare care, or any other toiletries unless I just love them to death. And I’ve reordered this mouthwash 3 times. One of the reasons I love it is that I have a problem with Candida that I can actually see on my tongue. It’s kind of white and it’s been that way my whole life. And I don’t have that problem anymore with this mouthwash. My tongue is pink and health. So I will happily stick with this mouthwash.

Great

Posted by 4889577416046149347 on Jun 13, 2012

I recomend this very much, just remember too mix it with one part water because its very strong if not

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1969216 on Aug 20, 2011

Tastes okay. No burning. Seems to do the job.

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer1358073 on Feb 10, 2011

It tastes good and leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean

I am from Estonia

Posted by Reviewer2561428 on Mar 04, 2011

Great taste, very good price for this product! My husband and I like this mouthwash very vell. Big + is that it's without alcohol!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2513310 on Nov 21, 2009

I use full strength, although you can dilute with water.

really good

Posted by Reviewer2893262 on Sep 14, 2008

I tried this and loved it...it's gentle. Great cinnamon/minty taste and it does clean my mouth. I ordered 2 this time.

good

Posted by Reviewer2468892 on Nov 12, 2008

exelent flavor and exelen cuality

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »