Tastes a bit weird but it's okay so far...

Posted by Reviewer1944996 on May 15, 2010

I've got really sensitive teeth and decided to try this after using a ton of different products including Sensodyne and Pronamel and many others that'd limited success. So far, my teeth and gum feel less painful but the pain hasn't abated for now. The paste does taste kinda strange though, since I've never tasted stevia before but it's acceptable.

Not the best taste

Posted by Reviewer1093705 on Dec 16, 2013

I think most people like a toothpaste that's minty, and I see why. I don't mind the flavor of this toothpaste, it's the texture I don't love. It almost seems to expand in your mouth and become very thick. It also doesn't rinse down the sink very well

Cannot use it, but it probably it does its job

Posted by 5596818269998073913 on Sep 29, 2014

I can't use this toothpaste because it has ingredients i'm alleric too (i found out later), so i get red spots after i use it. It probably it does its job though for someone who is not allergic to it

Good

Posted by 5534706730705766731 on May 04, 2015

Great for sensitive teeth, no blooding afterwards, but I will prefert more refreshing aftertaste

flavor fine...

Posted by Reviewer2814986 on Jan 03, 2011

Flavor is fine but don't feel as clean as with other pastes when finished.

New Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1053759 on Jun 10, 2011

Tastes alright - just started using and it should be good. Cheers, M

Slightly chalky

Posted by Reviewer2727671 on Jul 12, 2011

I like this toothpaste, but I wouldn't say it's my favorite. It tastes a little bit chalky.

Very "natural"

Posted by AJE905 on Oct 21, 2012

I'm used to extra foamy paste and this is just ok. Flavor is pretty good, tube is smaller than I thought.

didn't like

Posted by Reviewer1877420 on Mar 24, 2012

The taste is ok (very feels cinnamon), but I don't feel freshenes after using. The foam is too much for me (don't like) and paste didn't take off plaque so good.

Worth a try

Posted by gemmadavies on Oct 11, 2012

Not the best natural toothpaste I've tried but not bad either. Flavour is really nice, but the consistency is a bit chalky for my taste. I've had some visitors who've loved it though, so each to their own!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »