Keeper

Posted by Reviewer1166405 on Sep 27, 2008

Works wonderfully and I have sensitive teeth.

Jason Natural, Nutrismile All-Natural Ester-C Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2774088 on Mar 20, 2008

This is my first time to purchase this toothpaste, and I love it. I chose this from other Jason flavors, because it was the only one I saw that was floride FREE , very important to me. I would purchase again

So far so good.

Posted by Reviewer2041597 on May 01, 2009

I'm liking this toothpaste so far. I have an ultra sensitive mouth and this toothpaste doesn't burn at all. That's great so I can finally brush for a normal amount of time without having to stop because my mouth burns. It leaves my teeth feeling squeaky clean. It has a light citrus flavor with just a hint of mint. The very first time I used it I was a bit put off by the texture. It's thick and forms a thick foam in your mouth unlike the lighter foam other toothpastes have. I got used to it though. The only downfall is that it doesn't leave my breath really fresh for very long after brushing.

good

Posted by Reviewer1124040 on Jul 06, 2012

I have very sensitive teeth and this toothpaste doesn't irritate them at all, so I stayed by using this product, though I don't think it cleans as much as it should, maybe it's cos of the glycerin in it.

mouais

Posted by 4682964799031355903 on Oct 24, 2013

si je l'ai acheté c'est pour changer des dentifrices à la menthe . Je ne pense pas le racheter sinon il fait son job

OK

Posted by arnapan on Sep 16, 2014

OK, a regular no fluoride toothpaste, quite satisfied with it and with the slight orange after taste :)

Very good

Posted by 5244092934397644998 on Feb 09, 2015

Very good taste, even I if I don't like those herbs in the product. My son also likes this, because it dont taste too strong.

Tastes pretty good

Posted by Reviewer3133050 on Nov 11, 2008

The tube is smaller than most toothpastes though.

cheryle wilson

Posted by CheryleWilson on Feb 22, 2009

it's a keeper

Smile

Posted by Reviewer1413777 on Mar 02, 2009

Found the taste a bit weird at first then I decided I liked it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »