My Favorite Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2017031 on Sep 15, 2010

I like this toothpaste better than all other brands I have tried. My kids (5 and 7 year old) enjoy it quite a bit as well.

Tami C

Posted by Reviewer1524638 on Feb 27, 2012

Mmm this toothpaste is yummy, my 6 and 9 yr old love it too. Im a Dental Assistant and give it two thumbs up. Makes my teeth really clean.

So far so good.

Posted by Reviewer2041597 on May 01, 2009

I'm liking this toothpaste so far. I have an ultra sensitive mouth and this toothpaste doesn't burn at all. That's great so I can finally brush for a normal amount of time without having to stop because my mouth burns. It leaves my teeth feeling squeaky clean. It has a light citrus flavor with just a hint of mint. The very first time I used it I was a bit put off by the texture. It's thick and forms a thick foam in your mouth unlike the lighter foam other toothpastes have. I got used to it though. The only downfall is that it doesn't leave my breath really fresh for very long after brushing.

Jason Natural, Nutrismile All-Natural Ester-C Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2774088 on Mar 20, 2008

This is my first time to purchase this toothpaste, and I love it. I chose this from other Jason flavors, because it was the only one I saw that was floride FREE , very important to me. I would purchase again

mouais

Posted by 4682964799031355903 on Oct 24, 2013

si je l'ai acheté c'est pour changer des dentifrices à la menthe . Je ne pense pas le racheter sinon il fait son job

good

Posted by Reviewer1124040 on Jul 06, 2012

I have very sensitive teeth and this toothpaste doesn't irritate them at all, so I stayed by using this product, though I don't think it cleans as much as it should, maybe it's cos of the glycerin in it.

OK

Posted by arnapan on Sep 16, 2014

OK, a regular no fluoride toothpaste, quite satisfied with it and with the slight orange after taste :)

Very good

Posted by 5244092934397644998 on Feb 09, 2015

Very good taste, even I if I don't like those herbs in the product. My son also likes this, because it dont taste too strong.

Not the best taste

Posted by Reviewer1093705 on Dec 16, 2013

I think most people like a toothpaste that's minty, and I see why. I don't mind the flavor of this toothpaste, it's the texture I don't love. It almost seems to expand in your mouth and become very thick. It also doesn't rinse down the sink very well

Tastes a bit weird but it's okay so far...

Posted by Reviewer1944996 on May 15, 2010

I've got really sensitive teeth and decided to try this after using a ton of different products including Sensodyne and Pronamel and many others that'd limited success. So far, my teeth and gum feel less painful but the pain hasn't abated for now. The paste does taste kinda strange though, since I've never tasted stevia before but it's acceptable.