Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Jason Natural, NutriSmile, Antiplaque & Enamel Defense, Paste, Orange, Cinnamon & Mint, 4.2 oz (119 g)

Good

Posted by 5499892225311959110 on Aug 14, 2013

This taste good, is good for your gums and has no fluoride!

This toothpaste is simply the best!!!!!

Posted by Leigh-Leigh on Oct 23, 2013

I have terrible teeth, they are very sensitive and have worn enamel. This tooth paste really works!!!! For the first time in years I could enjoy the food & drinks I have had to avoid due to sensitivity. I really can not recommend this product enough. My best purchase from iherb hands down! Tick yes if this review has been helpful for you.

Natural

Posted by Reviewer1063027 on Jan 24, 2015

Love this toothpaste....the flavor is great and I have just as good as results as using the major brands...plus this does not burn your mouth like the others do.

Tastes great and makes teeth feel squeaky clean.

Posted by 5608581593507084299 on Feb 05, 2015

I hate the strong minty chemical toothpastes from the bigger brands so came to iherb to try a few different natural toothpastes. This is my favourite by far and due to difficulties getting it in Australia I order in bulk. I find the price acceptable as it goes a long way. The flavour is orange, cinnamon, mild natural mint flavour and also slightly herbal, like there might be parsley in there. After brushing with this toothpaste my teeth feel super clean, like the dentist has cleaned them. Even my four year old nephew likes the flavour of this one and it is easier to convince him to brush with this rather than the strong mint varieties. I don't think I will ever use another variety now.

Very good

Posted by 5244092934397644998 on Feb 09, 2015

Very good taste, even I if I don't like those herbs in the product. My son also likes this, because it dont taste too strong.