10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jason Natural, NutriSmile, Antiplaque & Enamel Defense, Paste, Orange, Cinnamon & Mint, 4.2 oz (119 g)

Good

Posted by 5499892225311959110 on Aug 14, 2013

This taste good, is good for your gums and has no fluoride!

This toothpaste is simply the best!!!!!

Posted by Leigh-Leigh on Oct 23, 2013

I have terrible teeth, they are very sensitive and have worn enamel. This tooth paste really works!!!! For the first time in years I could enjoy the food & drinks I have had to avoid due to sensitivity. I really can not recommend this product enough. My best purchase from iherb hands down! Tick yes if this review has been helpful for you.

OK

Posted by 4990768148622358226 on Sep 16, 2014

OK, a regular no fluoride toothpaste, quite satisfied with it and with the slight orange after taste :)

So far so good.

Posted by Reviewer2041597 on May 01, 2009

I'm liking this toothpaste so far. I have an ultra sensitive mouth and this toothpaste doesn't burn at all. That's great so I can finally brush for a normal amount of time without having to stop because my mouth burns. It leaves my teeth feeling squeaky clean. It has a light citrus flavor with just a hint of mint. The very first time I used it I was a bit put off by the texture. It's thick and forms a thick foam in your mouth unlike the lighter foam other toothpastes have. I got used to it though. The only downfall is that it doesn't leave my breath really fresh for very long after brushing.

Jason Natural, Nutrismile All-Natural Ester-C Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2774088 on Mar 20, 2008

This is my first time to purchase this toothpaste, and I love it. I chose this from other Jason flavors, because it was the only one I saw that was floride FREE , very important to me. I would purchase again