EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 1-5 of 37 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

very good choice

10 people found the following review helpful

Posted by NatNat on Mar 14, 2013

Дополню свой отзыв от прошлого года. Я брала эту пасту, так как у нее самый высокий процент фтора и нет лаурилсульфата. В Санкт-Петербурге очень мягкая вода, в ней нет минералов и что бы поддержать эмаль - нужно делать регулярное фторирование. Я раз в полгода посещаю стоматолога и делаю аппликации активным фтором. Но решила в перерывах так же подобрать правильный уход, поэтому купила эту пасту и еще одну тоже с большим процентов фтора Tom's of Maine (но в ней есть лаурилсульфат). Скажу, что за год у меня не появилось новых белых пятен на зубах, а значит - отпала потребность посещать стоматолога и делать аппликации. Ура! Буду заказывать еще раз. Complete my review from last year. I would take this paste, as it is the highest percentage of fluorine and no sodium lauryl sulfat. In my region - very soft water, it has no minerals, and that would support the enamel - i need to make regular fluoridation. I half-yearly visits to the dentist and make applications active fluorine. But decided in the breaks just to find the right care, so bought this (and one, else - Tom's of Maine with a large percentage of fluorine - but it contains sodium lauryl sulfat). I will say - that for a year I have no new white spots on the teeth, so - no longer need to visit the dentist and make an application whis fluor. I will order it again.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Really misleading product. CONTAINS FLUORIDE

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2513904 on Mar 30, 2013

Read the packet carefully on this one, as it says 'With fluoride, SLS free', which makes it look like it could be fluoride free as well, but it's not. I was so disappointed when it arrived, I used it, liked the taste and then read the packaging a little closer. Will not be ordering it again. It doesn't even clean as well as their other flavoured toothpastes. Their Seafresh one is SLS AND fluoride free, so get that one instead. SHAME ON YOU JASONS! You guys should know better than to put fluoride in your toothpaste. And I will be reading my packaging way more carefully from now on.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Excellent product. I recommend!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 4732789468791648793 on Jul 22, 2013

Excellent product. I recommend!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Good fluoride toothpaste without triclosan. I love the flavor (flavour)

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Sep 13, 2015

I use fluoride toothpaste 2/3 days per week instead of my fluoride free toothpaste to prevent cavities, but I avoid everyday use because high amounts of fluoride additives may damage tooth enamel. This one is excellent for my purpose: it is anti-cavity and protects the enamel. Although this toothpaste is sulfate free, foams well and, in my opinion, has a citrusy flavour/flavor (like orange). The consistency and the quality/quantity/price ratio are good (it lasts for ages). The composition is excellent (without saccharin, parabens, sulfates, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners etc) but, above all, the most important fact for me is the lack of triclosan (which is easily found in fluoride toothpastes and is a dangerous compound with environmental hazard that wastewater treatment plants can’t capture completely).

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great taste!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2182200 on Dec 13, 2007

This toothpaste has a great taste, cinnamon not too strong and keeps teeth white!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 37 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »