Really misleading product. CONTAINS FLUORIDE

Posted by Reviewer2513904 on Mar 30, 2013

Read the packet carefully on this one, as it says 'With fluoride, SLS free', which makes it look like it could be fluoride free as well, but it's not. I was so disappointed when it arrived, I used it, liked the taste and then read the packaging a little closer. Will not be ordering it again. It doesn't even clean as well as their other flavoured toothpastes. Their Seafresh one is SLS AND fluoride free, so get that one instead. SHAME ON YOU JASONS! You guys should know better than to put fluoride in your toothpaste. And I will be reading my packaging way more carefully from now on.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer2182200 on Dec 13, 2007

This toothpaste has a great taste, cinnamon not too strong and keeps teeth white!

Excellent product. I recommend!

Posted by 4732789468791648793 on Jul 22, 2013

Excellent product. I recommend!

Good fluoride toothpaste without triclosan. I love the flavor (flavour)

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Sep 13, 2015

I use fluoride toothpaste 2/3 days per week instead of my fluoride free toothpaste to prevent cavities, but I avoid everyday use because high amounts of fluoride additives may damage tooth enamel. This one is excellent for my purpose: it is anti-cavity and protects the enamel. Although this toothpaste is sulfate free, foams well and, in my opinion, has a citrusy flavour/flavor (like orange). The consistency and the quality/quantity/price ratio are good (it lasts for ages). The composition is excellent (without saccharin, parabens, sulfates, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners etc) but, above all, the most important fact for me is the lack of triclosan (which is easily found in fluoride toothpastes and is a dangerous compound with environmental hazard that wastewater treatment plants can’t capture completely).

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Nov 07, 2007

I like how this makes my mouth feel and it keeps my gums in good shape.

good

Posted by Reviewer1596358 on Mar 11, 2008

good flavor-kids like it (no flouride =bonus). i prefer the peppermint and spearmint

Miss K Powers

Posted by Reviewer1183826 on Jul 06, 2008

Great value,nice flavor!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3170738 on Nov 21, 2008

Like all of the Jason line of products, this one does not disappoint!

Toothpaste

Posted by LavinaDeArmond on Mar 27, 2009

Great toothpaste

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2685129 on May 07, 2009

i use two of their toothpastes, love them and will never use "store" brand toothpaste again

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »