Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jason Natural, Oral Comfort, Antiplaque & Soothing Tooth Gel, Very Berry Mint, 4.2 oz (119 g)

Great for Sensitive Teeth!

Posted by rabbit on Aug 09, 2012

Jason makes the best toothpaste. I alternate between this and their regular whitening Power Smile variety. I always keep this on hand and I use it when my teeth are feeling more sensitive than usual. It works great and soothes my sensitivities to hot, cold, and sweet. The flavor is quite pleasant. It's a nice change from the usual full-blast of mint. The berry flavor is the dominant flavor, but there is just enough mint to freshen your breath. It whitens teeth like no toothpaste I've ever used. My teeth are so white after just one brushing. Great toothpaste - highly recommend.

Not worth trying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is the first toothpaste that I had tried. The taste is just like those from kid toothpaste. It really has a berry taste and should be easy to motivate kids to brush their teeth. It is nice that it is fluoride free, contains no sodium lauryl sulfates and is mostly chemical free. There are a few chemicals like sodium cocoyl glutamate (could be a variant of sodium lauryl sulfates, or sodium magnesium silicate which I can’t tell if there are harmful. If google them and see the range of uses, I doubt you will be interested to use. If possible, it is best to simply avoid all chemicals. I find that this product is somewhat contradicting as it is meant for sensitive teeth and whitening as well. It uses silica for its whitening effects by causing abrasion to the surface of the teeth. It is in fact worse for sensitive teeth! Check out my page for more reviews!

THe Most Gentle Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2155346 on Feb 19, 2009

Have had sensitive teeth from receding gums and most toothpastes didn't make it any better. What a relief to find 'just the right one'. No more sensitivity to hot & cold at all...ever. Must admit that flossing in the evening is a new routine which definetly helps as well. Bonus: sis commented on how white my teeth were!!

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1385741 on Dec 24, 2009

Excellent, been using this product for 2 years and love it. It's the only toothpaste I've found for sensitive teeth that doesn't contain sodium laurel sulfate (which worsened my canker sores). The flavour is pleasantly mild and it doesn't leave a red irritated ring around my mouth. After 20 years of dealing with constant mouth pain of some sort, I am canker-free and sensitivity-free at the same time!

True Oral Comfort!

Posted by Reviewer2328915 on May 21, 2009

This is perfect for me - much better than Sensodyne. No burning or strong taste. My mouth and teeth are hypersensitive, and this is the best I have found. Thanks!