Great taste - no chemicals!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It has a very refreshing and sweet peppermint taste. The great thing is that it doesn't contain alcohol or any chemicals. Good price for that quantity. I prefer the Cinammon Clove taste from the same line. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Surprised

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I was really surprised at how much I like this mouthwash! The taste is great and doesn't taste natural. Very satisfied. I wish it were a bit cheaper though! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Great stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer3254494 on Mar 06, 2012

It's so potent and powerful that you only need a tiny bit (1/4 cap) for big results. I use it at night before going to sleep and my teeth still feel just-brushed clean when I wake up. Highly recommend.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1508811 on Mar 10, 2012

I love this product! It is so refreshing with great herbal ingridients and no sugar! I have candida overgrowth in my mouth and was looking for a good rinse without alcohol and sugar, this one is excellent and it also contains the grape seeds extract that kills bacteria and candida. Love it and will buy again. It also is condense a little goes a long way.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1020056 on May 21, 2012

Definitely worth the money

Very good

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

Makes for very kissable mouths.

Love this mouthwash!

Posted by Reviewer2231191 on Nov 11, 2012

This mouthwash has a nice "flavor" and I like the fact that it's all natural. The peppermint leaves my mouth feeling absolutely clean and refreshed, but not dry. I love how it doesn't smell/taste like Listerine (alcohol, yuck). This one's a keeper!

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Dec 01, 2012

I'm impressed. This is the first time I used a mouthwash and I love how fresh my breath becomes immediately. It's super minty and fresh. Nice!!

currently my favorite mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Dec 04, 2013

Just really nice and refreshing, not too strong, and no alcohol. Really packs a punch with natural but powerful ingredients (including xylitol to keep your enamel strong).

It really whitens!!!

Posted by katebazilevsky on Oct 28, 2008

And it has a soft flavor!