Flouride

Posted by Reviewer1825842 on Mar 03, 2011

I was looking for a paste toothpaste without flouride. I don't remember seeing flouride advertised for this product.

Jason Natural Powersmile

Posted by chukchenka on Jun 29, 2012

My teeth are not white since childhood, because of some medicine. The price was good and it has natural whitening components, so I decided to try. The taste of gel is good, not too strong, but from time to time I feel small pieces of something in my mouth I use it more than a month, but still can't see any white spot on my teeth.

Just nice

Posted by 4646655029781359505 on Jan 23, 2014

Very pleasant gel to use but nothing special. I also didn't notice any anti cavity effect - it's just an analogue of simple toothpaste. You can find much better for the same money. Won't buy it again.

Didn't like the consistency and feeling of the toothpaste

Posted by paulyahn on Nov 04, 2014

I didn't like the consistency and feeling of the toothpaste. Plus, I did not notice my teeth getting any whiter. Hence, I did not order this toothpaste again.

Jason Natural, PowerSmile, Anti-Cavity & Whitening Gel, Powerful Peppermint, 6 oz (170 g)

Posted by 4673783161675395721 on Mar 05, 2015

Pleasant tasting product but purchased without realising that this toothpaste contains fluoride. I would not have purchased if I had known that.