Jason Natural, PowerSmile, Anti-Cavity & Whitening Gel, Powerful Peppermint, 6 oz (170 g)

Reviews 2-star

Jason Natural Powersmile

Posted by chukchenka on Jun 29, 2012

My teeth are not white since childhood, because of some medicine. The price was good and it has natural whitening components, so I decided to try. The taste of gel is good, not too strong, but from time to time I feel small pieces of something in my mouth I use it more than a month, but still can't see any white spot on my teeth.

Just nice

Posted by 4646655029781359505 on Jan 23, 2014

Very pleasant gel to use but nothing special. I also didn't notice any anti cavity effect - it's just an analogue of simple toothpaste. You can find much better for the same money. Won't buy it again.

Flouride

Posted by Reviewer1825842 on Mar 03, 2011

I was looking for a paste toothpaste without flouride. I don't remember seeing flouride advertised for this product.