Works great!

Posted by Reviewer3310798 on Jan 24, 2013

I've been using this toothpaste for about 6 months now - I was looking for something with fluoride that didn't have all of the other junk that's in regular toothpaste. I agree with other reviewers that the flavor of the toothpaste is different and less sweet than regular toothpaste - at first I didn't like it, but now I love it, and actually find other toothpastes *too* sweet. Most important: I just got back from a dentist appointment, where my teeth and gums were declared to be in great shape - almost no plaque buildup or stains. I take this as a positive sign that this toothpaste does a great job at keeping my mouth healthy.

Love this toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2182200 on Dec 13, 2007

I had doubts whether this toothpaste would do as well as the "drug store" brands. This product keeps my teeth whiter than any other toothpaste I've ever used.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3060085 on Sep 01, 2009

Helps whiten teeth over time. I noticed an improvement in about 2 weeks as well as a decrease in gum sensitivity.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1118052 on Oct 08, 2009

I really do like this toothpaste. It made my teeth feel cleaner from the first time I used it.

great find

Posted by Reviewer3299337 on Oct 15, 2009

This toothpaste is minty but not sweet. Tastes natural and nice. Also, it is not gritty and does not dry out my mouth as other whitening toothpastes do. I plan to continue using this product.

Excellent product. I recommend!

Posted by 4732789468791648793 on Jul 22, 2013

Excellent product. I recommend!

health conscious

Posted by Reviewer1974599 on Apr 10, 2008

good stuff!

Great taste, great whitening!

Posted by Reviewer1184080 on Sep 04, 2008

I bought this fo my boyfriend. He commented that it tastes really good, and of course, we love that it is a natural flouride toothpaste. Some people have developed a flouride phobia... We don't want it in our water, but in our toothpaste it really helps prevent cavities.

Good!

Posted by Santita on Jul 12, 2012

A good anti-inflammatory effect. Good clean and refreshing!

Makes Teeth Really White!

Posted by rabbit on Aug 30, 2012

I love this toothpaste! I've been using it for years. It makes my teeth extremely white. It isn't as sweet as a lot of the more commercially available toothpastes out there, but I actually prefer that. This toothpaste is sweet enough. I like that it has CoQ10 in it because it's supposed to be good for your gums. The peppermint is very nice and leaves my breath minty fresh!