The one has Fluoride!

Posted by chungfai on Nov 22, 2015

Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.76% (Fluoride) I won't buy again.

Fluoride

Posted by Reviewer2173347 on Jun 16, 2014

Contains fluoride so throwing it away right now.Zero stars but have to select a rating

Good!

Posted by Santita on Jul 12, 2012

A good anti-inflammatory effect. Good clean and refreshing!

Makes Teeth Really White!

Posted by rabbit on Aug 30, 2012

I love this toothpaste! I've been using it for years. It makes my teeth extremely white. It isn't as sweet as a lot of the more commercially available toothpastes out there, but I actually prefer that. This toothpaste is sweet enough. I like that it has CoQ10 in it because it's supposed to be good for your gums. The peppermint is very nice and leaves my breath minty fresh!

perfect

Posted by 5377101312321746847 on Jun 07, 2012

Just love it!!

Strong mint taste

Posted by KillerColours on Jun 21, 2012

The mint flavor is strong which I love, and it makes my mouth feel super clean. Better than my Kingfisher toothpaste which I've used for a long time now. Not sure how well it whitens the teeth though, but I don't expect too much of a difference anyways.

A good gel

Posted by yashtuchka on Aug 29, 2012

Приятная, освежающая паста для зубов, со вкусом перечной мяты. Реально отбеливает зубы, я не чищу ей полностью, я пользуюсь ею курсами по неделе. И делаю аппликации из нее лишь на передние зубы. Долго использовать не рекомендую, как и любую отбеливающую пасту, так как заметно усиливается чувствительность зубов горячее-холодное A nice, refreshing toothpaste for teeth with peppermint flavor. Actually whiten teeth, I do not peel it completely, I use it for a week courses. And make application of it only on front teeth. I do not recommend use for a long time, like any whitening toothpaste as markedly enhanced sensitivity of the teeth hot \ cold

Powersmile!

Posted by 5572459173243230463 on Sep 04, 2012

Really good thoothpaste,my wife loves it. We're both noticing brighter teeth, will order again.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Oct 18, 2012

foams good, cleans good, refreshes good. really whitens my teeth. has strong mint taste.

The BEST natural toothpaste I've tried!

Posted by 5478109289055297279 on Sep 13, 2013

It's The BEST natural toothpaste I've tried! Remember to get this one instead of the one in orange, that one kidda made my teeth a bit sour after cleansing.