A source of safe, natural fluoride

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Jan 20, 2015

I haven't used regular fluoride/sls toothpastes in years - this is the best of both worlds. Natural, safe flouride, with a strong, refreshing taste. My dentist is delighted I've found a fluoride paste, and I'm delighted to have found one that's safe.

jason natural powersmile toothpaste

Posted by 5180132435335494576 on Feb 17, 2015

just love it. tastes great and leaves the teeth very very smooth

my favorite!

Posted by Reviewer1410431 on Oct 01, 2008

i love this stuff! the gel is the best! i like that it's natural and also like that it has fluoride as i like to switch back and forth with gels/pastes that do and don't have it. my teeth are white!!

THE BEST NATURAL TOOTHPASTE OUT THERE

Posted by Reviewer2584934 on Aug 19, 2008

Great price and the product is wonderful. Foams up really well and tastes good. BUY IT!

love it use it-helps

Posted by Reviewer1596358 on Mar 11, 2008

helps to keep mouth from breaking out -due to sensitivity to laurel-sulfate products. for those looking for no flouride option-they have it available-you just have to read the product info listed on the page

Best ever toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1392206 on Mar 26, 2007

I've tried countless brands of toothpaste and this is the best one yet. I have gum recession and it is the only toothpaste that doesn't cause sensitivity.

works for me

Posted by Reviewer2994149 on Mar 17, 2010

the more i brush the brighter the smile; been using it for the past year or so; not needed another whitening with it. and no sodium laureth sulfate!!

Cleansing but gentle

Posted by Reviewer2686428 on Nov 30, 2008

This toothpaste is like a visit to have your teeth cleaned! I use a Sonic toothbrush and it keeps my teeth looking good.

Jason toothpastes are mild on gums...

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Dec 20, 2008

I have used this product and find it's mild on my gums and cleans teeth well.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Jan 10, 2009

This is the only toothpaste we buy anymore. I have been trying to switch to more natural products. Even my Crest using husband doesn't mind using this product.