Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1242553 on Feb 22, 2009

I love the strong, minty taste and the way the CO Q 10 soothes my gums. I think it helps remove some stains.

A good gel

Posted by yashtuchka on Aug 29, 2012

Приятная, освежающая паста для зубов, со вкусом перечной мяты. Реально отбеливает зубы, я не чищу ей полностью, я пользуюсь ею курсами по неделе. И делаю аппликации из нее лишь на передние зубы. Долго использовать не рекомендую, как и любую отбеливающую пасту, так как заметно усиливается чувствительность зубов горячее-холодное A nice, refreshing toothpaste for teeth with peppermint flavor. Actually whiten teeth, I do not peel it completely, I use it for a week courses. And make application of it only on front teeth. I do not recommend use for a long time, like any whitening toothpaste as markedly enhanced sensitivity of the teeth hot \ cold

Powersmile!

Posted by 5572459173243230463 on Sep 04, 2012

Really good thoothpaste,my wife loves it. We're both noticing brighter teeth, will order again.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Oct 18, 2012

foams good, cleans good, refreshes good. really whitens my teeth. has strong mint taste.

good toothpaste

Posted by 4816047854128779645 on Nov 02, 2013

love it, nice thick gel consistency

I like it!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Nov 21, 2013

The whitening effect is subtle after 2 weeks of use, but I do drink coffee each day. I love the taste and the consistency of this gel!

nice

Posted by Reviewer1877420 on Nov 25, 2013

Very good tooth gel. Peppermint taste is strong enought,but not too strong.

Effective and tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2781499 on Nov 29, 2013

You only have to use a little pea-sized amount and it cleans effectively. The minty flavor is strong enough to taste good, but not so overwhelming where it burns your mouth like some conventional toothpastes. One downside is that sometimes there's a gritty texture from a larger than usual piece of silica.

SLS free toothpaste

Posted by 4613690344440004816 on Dec 17, 2013

This toothpaste is for my son. Because he wears braces he develops mouth ulcers very easily if he uses regular toothpaste. We have tried many others but this SLS free toothpaste helps tremendously!

The BEST natural toothpaste I've tried!

Posted by 5478109289055297279 on Sep 13, 2013

It's The BEST natural toothpaste I've tried! Remember to get this one instead of the one in orange, that one kidda made my teeth a bit sour after cleansing.