Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1242553 on Feb 22, 2009

I love the strong, minty taste and the way the CO Q 10 soothes my gums. I think it helps remove some stains.

Gosto bastante

Posted by 5519676673739058199 on Dec 29, 2015

Uso já há alguns meses e acho que limpa bem, refresca e não noto nenhum amarelaremos nos dentes. Apesar de querer usar algo com menos produto químico não abro mão na composição da pasta dentária do flúor na pasta ( provou evitar cáries em estudos) e do bicarbonato de sódio (evita amarelamento dos dentes) .

good stuff

Posted by 5080746323856060355 on Feb 04, 2016

My husband needs to use extra fluoide and this he really likes a lot..He says it's almost as good as his prescription toothpaste.

Love!

Posted by 5575443720966830298 on Jun 25, 2014

Love the fact that it's both natural and that it has fluoride!

A fresh feeling

Posted by 4807609020911093263 on Sep 16, 2015

Such a fresh feeling without any harsh ingredients. I buy it again and again.

A source of safe, natural fluoride

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Jan 20, 2015

I haven't used regular fluoride/sls toothpastes in years - this is the best of both worlds. Natural, safe flouride, with a strong, refreshing taste. My dentist is delighted I've found a fluoride paste, and I'm delighted to have found one that's safe.

jason natural powersmile toothpaste

Posted by 5180132435335494576 on Feb 17, 2015

just love it. tastes great and leaves the teeth very very smooth

A good gel

Posted by yashtuchka on Aug 29, 2012

Приятная, освежающая паста для зубов, со вкусом перечной мяты. Реально отбеливает зубы, я не чищу ей полностью, я пользуюсь ею курсами по неделе. И делаю аппликации из нее лишь на передние зубы. Долго использовать не рекомендую, как и любую отбеливающую пасту, так как заметно усиливается чувствительность зубов горячее-холодное A nice, refreshing toothpaste for teeth with peppermint flavor. Actually whiten teeth, I do not peel it completely, I use it for a week courses. And make application of it only on front teeth. I do not recommend use for a long time, like any whitening toothpaste as markedly enhanced sensitivity of the teeth hot \ cold

Powersmile!

Posted by 5572459173243230463 on Sep 04, 2012

Really good thoothpaste,my wife loves it. We're both noticing brighter teeth, will order again.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Oct 18, 2012

foams good, cleans good, refreshes good. really whitens my teeth. has strong mint taste.