Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Oct 18, 2012

foams good, cleans good, refreshes good. really whitens my teeth. has strong mint taste.

good toothpaste

Posted by 4816047854128779645 on Nov 02, 2013

love it, nice thick gel consistency

I like it!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Nov 21, 2013

The whitening effect is subtle after 2 weeks of use, but I do drink coffee each day. I love the taste and the consistency of this gel!

nice

Posted by Reviewer1877420 on Nov 25, 2013

Very good tooth gel. Peppermint taste is strong enought,but not too strong.

Effective and tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2781499 on Nov 29, 2013

You only have to use a little pea-sized amount and it cleans effectively. The minty flavor is strong enough to taste good, but not so overwhelming where it burns your mouth like some conventional toothpastes. One downside is that sometimes there's a gritty texture from a larger than usual piece of silica.

SLS free toothpaste

Posted by 4613690344440004816 on Dec 17, 2013

This toothpaste is for my son. Because he wears braces he develops mouth ulcers very easily if he uses regular toothpaste. We have tried many others but this SLS free toothpaste helps tremendously!

The BEST natural toothpaste I've tried!

Posted by 5478109289055297279 on Sep 13, 2013

It's The BEST natural toothpaste I've tried! Remember to get this one instead of the one in orange, that one kidda made my teeth a bit sour after cleansing.

Es genial

Posted by 5693992438817363056 on Jan 30, 2014

Me encanta esta pasta de dientes,es muy fresca y además es un bote enorme.

Una pasta de dientes más.

Posted by 5535058768999891523 on Sep 29, 2013

Si buscas una pasta de dientes natural que te funcione bien esta puede ser tu pasta. Me gusta su olor, su textura y como me deja los dientes. Lo de blanquear no lo puedo corroborrar ya que aún la estoy empezando y no me ha dado para tener una buena opinión al respecto.

Refreshing toothpaste

Posted by odereviews on Jan 03, 2014

Jason Naturals "Powerful peppermint" is really refreshing toothpaste. Can't say I have noticed any whitening. Large tube, gel has a nice texture. Price wasn't too bad for a such large tube. I'm gonna test the other Jason Natural toothpastes when this runs out. Pretty happy with the purchase.