Tooth Whitener

Posted by stevesiherb on Oct 12, 2007

Great tooth whitener.

Good prduct

Posted by Reviewer2548727 on Nov 12, 2007

I bought this product looking for something that my husband would use as well. It fits the bill. He loves the clean peppermint flavor and I like the way it leaves my teeth. I wish my mouth stayed fresher a little longer . But other than that it is spot on.

nice clean peppermint

Posted by Reviewer2606935 on Nov 21, 2008

i like it no problems, I have sensitive teeth and this really works well.

Quality you can trust

Posted by A1725-6887 on Jun 20, 2014

Good just as always.

good toothpaste

Posted by 5lanvianvil on May 26, 2016

I’ve tried several Jason toothpastes and in my opinion all of them are affordable, very long lasting and pleasantly flavored. This one has an intense mint flavor and leaves my mouth REALLY fresh and clean, so I like using this product after eating spicy foods (although I can feel a kind of slight bitter aftertaste). However, I’m not sure about the whitening effect. I like the fact that it is sulfate free (contains a mild foaming agent) and also appreciate the lack of triclosan (that is easily found in fluoride toothpastes and causes environmental problems).

toothpaste

Posted by 5144432842054557560 on Apr 24, 2015

I have kept, and brushing your teeth with this toothpaste. and I have this toothpaste

whitening properties??

Posted by 5044880940200647751 on Jan 25, 2016

have used it for around a month now and i THINK my teeth looks a few shades whiter and healthier. doesnt seem to be causing any discomfort at least.

Refreshing toothpaste

Posted by odereviews on Jan 03, 2014

Jason Naturals "Powerful peppermint" is really refreshing toothpaste. Can't say I have noticed any whitening. Large tube, gel has a nice texture. Price wasn't too bad for a such large tube. I'm gonna test the other Jason Natural toothpastes when this runs out. Pretty happy with the purchase.

Una pasta de dientes más.

Posted by 5535058768999891523 on Sep 29, 2013

Si buscas una pasta de dientes natural que te funcione bien esta puede ser tu pasta. Me gusta su olor, su textura y como me deja los dientes. Lo de blanquear no lo puedo corroborrar ya que aún la estoy empezando y no me ha dado para tener una buena opinión al respecto.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3343239 on Aug 13, 2013

One of my favourite fluoride tootpaste. Tastes good and my teeth feels clean.