Ok

Posted by Beatriz on Nov 26, 2012

Good toothpaste, but i prefer Jason Natural Sea Fresh, which seems to clean better and lasts longer (only needs a pea-sized amount).

Very good natural toothpaste.

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Good toothpaste but I prefer the flouride free powersmile as it leaves my teeth feeling cleaner and is really minty. The other one makes my teeth whiter also. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

made my teeth less white

Posted by 5674482790876654253 on Jun 04, 2016

made my teeth less white

Seems decent enough but won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Jun 09, 2014

I tried this one due to recommendation of my dentist to use flouride, but I much prefer the other variety by the same brand (Jason Natural, PowerSmile, Enzyme Brightening, Gel, Powerful Peppermint, 4.2 oz (119 g) without flouride). The texture and flavor of this particular toothpaste are not what I care for. Texture is tacky, thick. Not noticed any whitening effect.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2975023 on Apr 11, 2011

Don't notice if my teeth are any whiter but I do like this toothpaste. It's fresh but not obnoxious like some gels can be. Enjoy!

Jason Natural, PowerSmile, Anti-Cavity & Whitening Gel, Powerful Peppermint, 6 oz (170 g)

Posted by 4673783161675395721 on Mar 05, 2015

Pleasant tasting product but purchased without realising that this toothpaste contains fluoride. I would not have purchased if I had known that.

Didn't like the consistency and feeling of the toothpaste

Posted by paulyahn on Nov 04, 2014

I didn't like the consistency and feeling of the toothpaste. Plus, I did not notice my teeth getting any whiter. Hence, I did not order this toothpaste again.

Jason Natural Powersmile

Posted by chukchenka on Jun 29, 2012

My teeth are not white since childhood, because of some medicine. The price was good and it has natural whitening components, so I decided to try. The taste of gel is good, not too strong, but from time to time I feel small pieces of something in my mouth I use it more than a month, but still can't see any white spot on my teeth.

Just nice

Posted by 4646655029781359505 on Jan 23, 2014

Very pleasant gel to use but nothing special. I also didn't notice any anti cavity effect - it's just an analogue of simple toothpaste. You can find much better for the same money. Won't buy it again.

Flouride

Posted by Reviewer1825842 on Mar 03, 2011

I was looking for a paste toothpaste without flouride. I don't remember seeing flouride advertised for this product.