nice clean peppermint

Posted by Reviewer2606935 on Nov 21, 2008

i like it no problems, I have sensitive teeth and this really works well.

Great toothpaste.

Posted by 4776135338126421008 on May 22, 2012

Really cleans, tastes good. But I think I prefer the cream kind better, have a feeling like it cleans more. Anyway, love Jason's products, they are always great.

clean & fresh

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Sep 10, 2010

Freshness lasts & taste isn't unpleasant. I don't care about whitening because I would rather keep my enamel.

Average

Posted by Reviewer2650316 on Mar 15, 2011

Average toothpaste, a special whitening effect is not observed. Bleaching mean, the only plus fresh breath are more expensive than other toothpastes.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2975023 on Apr 11, 2011

Don't notice if my teeth are any whiter but I do like this toothpaste. It's fresh but not obnoxious like some gels can be. Enjoy!

Seems decent enough but won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Jun 09, 2014

I tried this one due to recommendation of my dentist to use flouride, but I much prefer the other variety by the same brand (Jason Natural, PowerSmile, Enzyme Brightening, Gel, Powerful Peppermint, 4.2 oz (119 g) without flouride). The texture and flavor of this particular toothpaste are not what I care for. Texture is tacky, thick. Not noticed any whitening effect.

made my teeth less white

Posted by 5674482790876654253 on Jun 04, 2016

made my teeth less white

Didn't like the consistency and feeling of the toothpaste

Posted by paulyahn on Nov 04, 2014

I didn't like the consistency and feeling of the toothpaste. Plus, I did not notice my teeth getting any whiter. Hence, I did not order this toothpaste again.

Jason Natural, PowerSmile, Anti-Cavity & Whitening Gel, Powerful Peppermint, 6 oz (170 g)

Posted by 4673783161675395721 on Mar 05, 2015

Pleasant tasting product but purchased without realising that this toothpaste contains fluoride. I would not have purchased if I had known that.

Just nice

Posted by 4646655029781359505 on Jan 23, 2014

Very pleasant gel to use but nothing special. I also didn't notice any anti cavity effect - it's just an analogue of simple toothpaste. You can find much better for the same money. Won't buy it again.