didn't like

Posted by Reviewer1094958 on May 07, 2010

Always seem to clump up and fall off my toothbrush and inevitably land on my clothes!! Just a different texture; switched to Toms now.

Fetl like fire in my mouth

Posted by Zihuana on Feb 25, 2011

If the product was really good I would put up the taste, but it wasn't anything special and the taste was so strong I felt my tongue and gums were burning. Defifintely won't use this ever again!

what the!!!!?!!!?

Posted by TALASYA on May 13, 2015

I LOOOVE JASON'S PRODUCTS AND THINK EVERYTGING THEY DO IS AMAZING!!! EXCEPT THIS!!!! I HAAAAAAATE THIS!!! WHEN THEY SAID TOOTH "PASTE" they meant paste!!! This is like spackle/caulk for your mouth!!! It is sooooo thick&tastes pretty bad!!oh&IS CRAZY STRONG,IT BURNS MY MOUTH/STINGS!!! ugh!!! NEVER AGAIN!! I WILL STICK WITH XYLIWHITE TOOTHPASTE

fail

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Aug 10, 2012

too minty and it burns my tongue

bad taste

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

cant brush teeth because of such taste!

Not a favorite

Posted by --Anna-- on Jan 13, 2014

The taste was way too strong and burned my tongue, and I didn't notice any whitening effect at all. I also found the tube to be pretty unpractical (it's heavy and won't stand up so it takes up a lot of space in my small bathroom cupboard). Won't ever buy this again.

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Jul 03, 2014

Didnt like the flavor.

revolting bitter taste that stays

Posted by 4759561710120372437 on Sep 05, 2016

Horrible bitter taste . The aftertaste was so bad even brushing with coconut oil could cot get rid of it. I had to rebrush a third time with regular toothpaste then again with coconut oil to remove the horrible bitterness

Doesnt work

Posted by 4643939339871419556 on Sep 07, 2016

Have used it for some time now. do not see any differance at all and my teeth are not any whiter at all. I am very dissapointed. Not sure if it does any good for the emanel either..

Good

Posted by Reviewer1704938 on Nov 02, 2011

Good