Very nice!

Posted by darlingnovember on Oct 17, 2013

Does it's job. No weird taste or smell.

powersmile

Posted by Reviewer2414324 on Jun 05, 2011

good minty taste, a paste tooth paste (not gel)

From Latvia

Posted by Reviewer2418669 on Sep 11, 2011

Very strong and works good, feel difference, like it, will order again!!!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2419559 on Mar 14, 2012

Will order again, because like this taste and smell. It's quite mint and strong.

amazing

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

I stayed at my best friend in my vacation an I used this toothpaste every day and it was amazing! As soon as I got home I order one and since then I use it daily :) If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

Jason powersmile

Posted by Reviewer2426568 on Mar 27, 2009

best toothpaste, once you use jason toothpaste you can't go back to regular like crest

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer2392378 on Feb 28, 2011

This is my favorite "vegan friendly" toothpaste I've found. It leaves you feeling minty fresh and doesn't have a weird aftertaste like many toothpastes do.

Fresh minty taste

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 27, 2014

I bought several brands of Fluoride free toothpaste and I am pleased with this! I like the fresh minty taste and has a nice flavor even though it is free from xylitol. It is free from a whole bunch of stuff that we shouldn't even be putting in our mouth like - sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates, preservatives, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, saccharin, propylene glycol and that the toothpaste is also organic which is a bonus! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Posted by Reviewer2519559 on Oct 23, 2013

Will buy it agein!

Really good

Posted by teperepezepe on Oct 28, 2014

Really nice price, in our country twice as much. Good product for healthy teeths