Nice taste!

Posted by 5300660946184017398 on Oct 06, 2014

Accept from the texture of the paste, you can't feel any different from your regular fluoride toothpaste. Very nice peppermint taste and you feel fresh! Not for sensitive teeth

our go-to toothpaste

Posted by 5079299707023352063 on Jul 10, 2014

at first wasnt used to it since I was always a colgate girl, but have been using it for over a year now and its really grown on me :) Wont use anything else and makes teeth feel sparkling clean!

좋아요~~~

Posted by Reviewer3203109 on Jul 15, 2014

제이슨 가글만 사다가 치약 처음 써봤는데 만족스러워요 확실히 좀 다른치약보다 화한데 세정력도 좋고 입안의 상쾌함이 오래가요 입 헹구고 잔여감이 안남아있는것도 좋네요 화이트닝도 효과 있었음 좋겠어요~

One of my fav

Posted by SamiraNatural on Jul 18, 2014

This paste has a very cleansing power . The natural ingredients makes the use safe . this is fluoride and sodium laureth sulfate free ! i love jason's toothpaste , i am trying them all !

WOW, STRONG AND AMAZING

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Jul 31, 2014

This is by far the best toothpaste I have ever used. It's so strong that I feel the cooling effect an hour after brushing. In 15 days it has whitened my teeth to the measure that it can actually be noticed. After just 5 days it has removed my plaque, and after I noticed that, I immediately ordered a new one. ALL FIVE STARS !!!

Me encanta

Posted by 4870511680873460147 on Aug 02, 2014

Muy buena pasta de dientes. Deja la boca fresca y buenos ingredientes.

The best

Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Oct 27, 2014

I tried several fluoride free tooth pastes so far, and only with this one I really feel I have brushed my teeth. It foams and it's peppermint taste.

Really good

Posted by teperepezepe on Oct 28, 2014

Really nice price, in our country twice as much. Good product for healthy teeths

Noura -KSA

Posted by 4996066830944913097 on Oct 29, 2014

Real recovery

The Best

Posted by misspineapple on Oct 31, 2014

Love this toothpaste! Very minty taste, big tube and you don't need to use much, not too foamy, cleans so good! My teeth are super clean after every brush. Not sure of its whitening properties, haven't noticed but it's all natural so I'm happy regardless.