Jason Natural, PowerSmile, Antiplaque & Whitening Paste, Powerful Peppermint, 6 oz (170 g)

good taste

Posted by Reviewer1373385 on Sep 15, 2012

good taste

Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer3219791 From Norway on Sep 19, 2012

Will order again.

amazing

Posted by AdelinaBeautyInCyprus From Cyprus on Feb 28, 2014

I stayed at my best friend in my vacation an I used this toothpaste every day and it was amazing! As soon as I got home I order one and since then I use it daily :) If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

Good value for money toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2266263 From Singapore on Oct 02, 2012

Good value for monty toothpaste without harsh chemicals like those retail tothpaste.

Wow! This is MUCH better than the leading branded toothpaste!

Posted by honestreviews1 From Hong Kong on Apr 23, 2013

I used one brand of toothpaste most of the time. Everytime I tried a different one, I get toothaches within a week. I've been searching for a natural toothpaste, and early this year I tried a herbal toothpaste I found in Thailand - and after using it twice, I threw it away, it was the worst toothpaste ever. So I am very hesitant to try a new toothpaste,. especially of the natural or herbal kind. Then I saw this toothpaste on iherb's specials, and thought of giving it a try. I was in for a pleasant surprise! I've been using this only for a couple of weeks. I brush my teeth the usual way and never had the need to "double soap". Suds nicely. The mint taste is really nice. My teeth feel squeaky clean. I am really happy with this! Update: Jan 2013 - I bought another tube and gave it to my teenage son and he loves it! He prefers it more than the commercial toothpastes.