Good natural toothpaste

Posted by moimelodie on Feb 08, 2014

*** You can click my name ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! *** At the moment it is the best natural toothpaste I have found. I have been trying other brands of natural toothpaste but the others didn't clean my teeth as good as this Jason toothpaste does. On the other hand, I have been using it for a few weeks and so far I don't see the whitening effect. *** If you found this review helpful, please click the “helpful”-button below the review, thanks! ***

Tastes horrible

Posted by Reviewer1197912 on May 12, 2011

i'm sure this is a good toothpaste, but I can't use it without making grimaces.

Fetl like fire in my mouth

Posted by Zihuana on Feb 25, 2011

If the product was really good I would put up the taste, but it wasn't anything special and the taste was so strong I felt my tongue and gums were burning. Defifintely won't use this ever again!

didn't like

Posted by Reviewer1094958 on May 07, 2010

Always seem to clump up and fall off my toothbrush and inevitably land on my clothes!! Just a different texture; switched to Toms now.

what the!!!!?!!!?

Posted by TALASYA on May 13, 2015

I LOOOVE JASON'S PRODUCTS AND THINK EVERYTGING THEY DO IS AMAZING!!! EXCEPT THIS!!!! I HAAAAAAATE THIS!!! WHEN THEY SAID TOOTH "PASTE" they meant paste!!! This is like spackle/caulk for your mouth!!! It is sooooo thick&tastes pretty bad!!oh&IS CRAZY STRONG,IT BURNS MY MOUTH/STINGS!!! ugh!!! NEVER AGAIN!! I WILL STICK WITH XYLIWHITE TOOTHPASTE

No Flouride; No Complaints

Posted by Reviewer2325733 on Aug 17, 2012

After reading about fluoride's harsh neurotoxic effects, I had to remove the main sources of fluoride in my day to day living--mainstream toothpaste being one of them. Jason Natural toothpaste was a perfect solution! This toothpaste is one of the best I've ever tried. It whitens, cleans, and removes bad breath for long periods of time. I gotta say, the peppermint does come with a kick, but it's a nice flavor.

いいと思います

Posted by Reviewer2028712 on Jan 29, 2011

ナチュラルですが普通の歯磨き粉と同様に抵抗なく誰でも使用できると思います。 歯が白くなっているかどうかはまだ分かりません。

Jason Powersmile Peppermint Toothpaste without Fluoride

Posted by Sprinkles on Apr 12, 2009

The pluses are that this toothpaste doesn't have fluoride, tastes very good without being overpowering, and does clean the teeth. However, it doesn't seem to have any whitening ability at all. The worst thing about it (which will keep me from buying it again) is that when you try to rinse it off your toothbrush, it comes out in little "clumps" which stick to the sink and are actually hard to all get out of the toothbrush also. The toothpaste doesn't spread out and become completely foamy when you are using it; it separates into little "clumps" of toothpaste that will not disperse. Very messy, hard to get all out of the toothbrush, too much trouble to keep using this as there are many better toothpastes out there. Tom's Cinnamint toothpaste is exceptional and doesn't have any kind of problems like this at all.

The best I have used!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

Ah, makes my teeth white white white! Very good toothpaste, the best I have used!

Average to be honest.

Posted by goteborg on Jun 28, 2012

Not disappointing in any way. For the price one can't expect too much.