Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer3219791 on Sep 19, 2012

Will order again.

amazing

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

I stayed at my best friend in my vacation an I used this toothpaste every day and it was amazing! As soon as I got home I order one and since then I use it daily :) If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

Good value for money toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2266263 on Oct 02, 2012

Good value for monty toothpaste without harsh chemicals like those retail tothpaste.

Wow! This is MUCH better than the leading branded toothpaste!

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 23, 2013

I used one brand of toothpaste most of the time. Everytime I tried a different one, I get toothaches within a week. I've been searching for a natural toothpaste, and early this year I tried a herbal toothpaste I found in Thailand - and after using it twice, I threw it away, it was the worst toothpaste ever. So I am very hesitant to try a new toothpaste,. especially of the natural or herbal kind. Then I saw this toothpaste on iherb's specials, and thought of giving it a try. I was in for a pleasant surprise! I've been using this only for a couple of weeks. I brush my teeth the usual way and never had the need to "double soap". Suds nicely. The mint taste is really nice. My teeth feel squeaky clean. I am really happy with this! Update: Jan 2013 - I bought another tube and gave it to my teenage son and he loves it! He prefers it more than the commercial toothpastes.

really good

Posted by 4875703856062853686 on Apr 13, 2013

i buy it for the cheap price comparing to the expensive price in israel, i try something that was not test by animals and good for my teeth, i scared that the taste will feel weird, but not at all! it's like regular toothpaste but not so regular ;)

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer2010696 on Jul 13, 2012

very good.

Zalaa zobu pasta

Posted by Reviewer1182121 on Sep 01, 2012

Normaala zobu pasta, man patika

5 stars toothpaste

Posted by 4740474409496724481 on Jul 22, 2012

Really powerful toothpaste, very fresh and whitening

Good

Posted by Reviewer3105490 on Jul 25, 2012

My husband likes it.I don't take mint so I don't know.

good

Posted by Reviewer1643020 on Jul 30, 2012

has strong peppermint taste but i like it