Jason, Lavender, Satin Shower Body Wash

Posted by Reviewer1921482 on Jan 01, 2010

Really like the body wash. It is best for my sensitive skin. Nice lather, smooth, light lavender scent.

Helped dry skin on legs

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on Jan 05, 2010

I bought this for my mother after I tried Jason Natural's Mango Satin Shower Body Wash and it cured my dry skin on my legs. They used to be flaky and have the appearance of snakeskin but now the flakiness is gone and my legs feel so soft and smooth. My mother has an even more severe dry skin problem (runs in the women of the family) but when she used this, the flakiness stopped!

Great body wash!

Posted by Reviewer2303723 on Oct 09, 2007

We really like this body wash, especially the kids. They like the smell and the fact that using lavender products helps to keep the bugs away. So we love it!

No sissy soap!

Posted by Reviewer1051751 on Dec 05, 2007

I tried this body wash simply because my wife left it in the shower. I had been in the industrial trades for years and had often used bar soaps thinking they were more powerful. This stuff works great and is good to my skin. The natural fragrance doesn't bother me a bit, and I will use it as willingly as the Tea Tree version of the same product.

Feel Clean

Posted by Reviewer1026142 on May 03, 2010

Jason Natural, Lavender Satin Shower Body Wash smell very nice. I like it a lot, it make me feel cool, clean and reflesh with the light smell of lavender.

Highly recommend this body wash!

Posted by Reviewer1023620 on May 26, 2010

Our family has used this for a long time and are still very happy with this product.

Mmmm

Posted by Reviewer2736055 on Jun 16, 2010

Makes my skin soft and smooth.

In love with Lavender...

Posted by Reviewer1754180 on Jul 04, 2010

This has been a long time favorite body wash. It has the best scent of all the Jason body wash products (my opinion only).

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2308938 on Aug 08, 2010

Aromatherapy in the shower at a reasonable price. Still, i prefer the Aloe wash over this one which has a clean but subtle scent.

Great