delivery problem with liquid soap

Posted by Reviewer1670839 on Sep 17, 2008

I ordered two batches of Jasons liquid soaps. The second box came in dripping with goo (UPS fellow even offered to take it back before I accepted it). The packing was done in such a way that a top of one soap smashed in and the gooey soap pored over everything in the box. A friend mentioned the same thing happened to her! You'd think iherb would do this differently. When I complained to iherb they blamed it on Jasons' tops (which I think had nothing to do with it). Took me about 20 minutes to wash and dry everything. I think I like the soap itself.

Superior Bath Wash

Posted by Reviewer1605830 on Jan 05, 2008

Excellent Product with a subtle fresh scent.

Good!

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012

Really good for hand soap, and cheap. Mild scent, don't dry out the skin, and rinses off easily. I keep this around everywhere frequent hand wash is needed. Never had a problem on the pumps on this Jason product, but have occasionally had it on others.

Love the smell.

Posted by mmiller on Aug 17, 2013

Works great with shower puff. Smells fresh and clean for men or women. Great for sensitive skin, non burning or reddening like some products. We love it and pretty much always have it on hand.

Soft and smooth

Posted by OrganicGirl on Aug 30, 2013

It lathers very well for a natural Body Wash, does not irritate my very sensitive skin and feels great. I don't like the fragrance, it's much too overwhelming for me. I will reorder the Moisturizing Herbs and Soothing Aloe Vera Body wash and mix it with Mild by Nature Bubble Bath. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

jason natural, aloe ver, satin shower body wash

Posted by Reviewer2899133 on Jan 25, 2010

My family likes this body wash. It leaves our skin clean, silky, and not dried out. Won't use anything else.

Great body soap and shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2639754 on Mar 09, 2015

I've been using this for over 15 years now. I have dry skin. I use this as body soap and my skin has been super soft and smooth. I also use this to shampoo my hair. It took me a few month to notice my hair became smooth. This is better than any shampoos I've tried. Only Aloe Vera and Tree Oil work for me. I would recommend this product very much for dry skin.

Best soap I've ever used

Posted by 4683167499650925508 on Dec 17, 2015

The Jason body wash soaps are excellent, the way they make your skin feel, and the value for money, they last very long.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1340097 on Dec 22, 2007

It seems to help prevent dry skin

Jason natural Aloe Vera Shower body wash