Best soap I've ever used

Posted by 4683167499650925508 on Dec 17, 2015

The Jason body wash soaps are excellent, the way they make your skin feel, and the value for money, they last very long.

Great body soap and shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2639754 on Mar 09, 2015

I've been using this for over 15 years now. I have dry skin. I use this as body soap and my skin has been super soft and smooth. I also use this to shampoo my hair. It took me a few month to notice my hair became smooth. This is better than any shampoos I've tried. Only Aloe Vera and Tree Oil work for me. I would recommend this product very much for dry skin.

Now it smells like a liquid toilet cleaner - это мыло теперь воняет, как средство для мытья унитазов

Posted by 5208877755959574724 on Jan 09, 2015

I bought this product many times and it was ok, but now something changed. The last bottle of it i've got had an ugly smell - it smelled like a liquid toilet cleaner - not appropriate for a body wash smell. Won't buy it again! Полупала это мыло много раз и была вполне довольна. Но последняя купленная бутылка меня разочаровала, запах мыла изменился - это мыло теперь воняет, как средство для мытья унитазов! Больше не куплю!

Good for winter

Posted by 5522539123552304316 on Jan 24, 2014

I will re buy again

Good for dry skin

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Oct 20, 2013

It's good for dry skin, but not oily skin!

Soft and smooth

Posted by OrganicGirl on Aug 30, 2013

It lathers very well for a natural Body Wash, does not irritate my very sensitive skin and feels great. I don't like the fragrance, it's much too overwhelming for me. I will reorder the Moisturizing Herbs and Soothing Aloe Vera Body wash and mix it with Mild by Nature Bubble Bath. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Love the smell.

Posted by mmiller on Aug 17, 2013

Works great with shower puff. Smells fresh and clean for men or women. Great for sensitive skin, non burning or reddening like some products. We love it and pretty much always have it on hand.

Good!

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012

Really good for hand soap, and cheap. Mild scent, don't dry out the skin, and rinses off easily. I keep this around everywhere frequent hand wash is needed. Never had a problem on the pumps on this Jason product, but have occasionally had it on others.

Jason Body Wash

Posted by Reviewer1013492 on Oct 26, 2011

We use this as a face wash. It is wonderful!!!

Love this and will reorder.

Posted by Reviewer2292186 on Jul 17, 2011

My entore family loves this soap. Very nice subtle scent and the pump is awesome. You only need half a pump for your whole body. Will reorder in more quantities and save money.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »