Great Natural Conditioner

Posted by 5402639438751235153 on Sep 30, 2013

It's a little thicker than I expected but that's a good thing. The smell is very nice and I love the ingredients list(besides fragrance) when it comes to being "Natural". If using it as a leave-in conditioner, it's great for very curly,long,thin hair. Looking forward to buying more Jason Natural products.

Decent but smelly

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Apr 10, 2008

This conditioner works allright, but I don't really like the smell. I won't get it again because I prefer a different smell but that's just personal taste so go ahead and try it for yourself.

Works ok

Posted by Reviewer2711133 on Jan 31, 2010

It has an ok smell and seems to keep my hair conditioned and I use it with the matching shampoo and I stiil have some dry scalp issues though, so it is not as good as I expected.

Nice Conditioner

Posted by 5391934278972020779 on Feb 08, 2014

Good gentle smell, good conditioning. Probably will buy again.

LV

Posted by Reviewer2693066 on Aug 29, 2011

Nice texture and smell. like it :))

good conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2633329 on Jul 11, 2011

This smells awesome and conditions well. Especially if you air dry, your hair feels soft & strong. It is on the thinner side of conditioners, I prefer a thick cream- but it isn't so thin that it runs and you waste it. Depends on what you prefer. I would definitely buy this again though.

good

Posted by 5136405128930169525 on Oct 22, 2016

Good as a complement to the shampoo. However, I need to put a significant amount to my shoulder-length hair to make the conditioner work l, and leave it on hair for 5 minutes at least. Afterwards, the effect is just as expected, hair feel soft.

Shipping

Posted by Reviewer1856334 on Nov 20, 2007

Just a reminder for both these products. Obviously they are liquid. It is winter in Alaska. They are sometimes in the mailbox for some time before being removed. If they do not freeze, they leak out of the plastic bag due to expansion. Something to think about. Thanks.

love it.

Posted by 5306134928690980992 on Feb 27, 2014

I really like this conditioner. I use it with the long&strong shampoo and only wash it twice a week. It makes my hair soft and seems to have helped with my split ends.

Good

Posted by 5298013281608139719 on Jan 27, 2014

I liked it. Was very good for my thin hair