I would have really liked this except...

Posted by Reviewer1195136 on Nov 27, 2010

...the fragrance makes it hard to use it often. It has some kind of floral smell that I can't get out of my nose all day when I use it. Would have been much better if they'd left it unscented, or at least used something like a citrus scent. As a moisturizer, I give it four stars--it does a good job (I live in the desert and have dry skin) and isn't at all greasy.

crema piel grasa

Posted by Reviewer2550882 on Dec 21, 2010

es buena, hidrata la piel y no es grasienta.

Too strong smell

Posted by Reviewer1055085 on Jan 19, 2011

It's not oily or greasy, -which is positive, but it's somewhat sticky... Don't think I'll buy it again, because of the distinct smell.

moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1531792 on Mar 04, 2011

it's ok.....not crazy about scent

From Korea

Posted by Reviewer2228240 on Apr 09, 2011

It smell terrible. by the way, after 1 month using, found my skin brighter than before.

Fine goods~

Posted by Reviewer3039019 on May 10, 2011

I'm quite satisfied with the goods.

GOOD PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer1954429 on Nov 07, 2011

comfortable to wear!

Nice face cream but strong smell

Posted by Reviewer2548516 on Feb 17, 2012

This is an above-average face creme but the scent is a bit too strong for me. I would have preferred unscented. I prefer the Burt's Bees night/daytime moisturizer.

C-cream 10% for all skin types

Posted by 5448744892371643467 on Jun 07, 2012

It's surprisingly mild, to consist 10% ester C- vitamin concentration. The cream texture is a little mousse-like, slightly watery, whipped cream-like. I've tried anothervit C- cream, Erno Laszlo 10% C, and that one does sting. The Jason C natural C vktamin cream does not cause any redness or irritation. It leaves skin fresh but tends to dry out your skin if you use it every evening. Mixed with a few drops of almond or rosehip oil, it works fine.

Jason Natural C Effects

Posted by 5713752805761372250 on Oct 06, 2015

Although I liked the product, I purchased a 2oz jar in May for $8.91 or $26.73 for 3 jars. Now iHerb wants $13.05 for a 2 oz. jar. That's a 47% increase in 5 months!!!!! Product is not worth that much!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »