Good value for money - use as day cream

Posted by Reviewer1001367 on Jun 19, 2010

My wife uses this for daycream and it has a very pleasant orange fragrant. Freshing and value for money moisturiser for her matured skin.

Jason Natural, Ester-C Creme, Anti-Aging

Posted by Reviewer1101244 on Sep 06, 2010

very nice,smooth and perfect

helps my facial psoriasis - also helps "crepe" neck

Posted by Reviewer1739606 on Aug 28, 2010

After using this in the morning and before bedtime every day for a couple of weeks, I have noticed a very nice improvement in my skin. I am 64 - the neck looked like crepe paper or leather - you know what I'm talking about - not sure how to explain. Anyway, that has gone. Though I must mention that even though this is described as a moisturizer, you will need something in addition if you really want to moisturize. I let the vitamin C creme dry and then apply moisturizer. It seems to me this Vit C creme may be more of an exfoliant than a moisturizer but in any event, whatever it is I like it VERY much and plan to continue using it. I tried the lotion but I like the creme better. One last comment, it doesn't bother the eyes like Jason's Vitamin E cream does - another good point. Another last comment - though this helps my psoriasis on my face and ears, it doesn't help eczema on backs of my hands. Still looking for a cure for that (besides steroids).

This is really good.

Posted by Reviewer2170042 on Sep 10, 2010

It makes my skin fresh and I dont wont buy other moisturizer any more. This is my second package. Leena from Finland

Great night cream moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1384864 on Nov 05, 2010

Love it! I use this cream at night only -- it helps keep my face moisturized and I can feel the tightness!

Like the feel

Posted by Reviewer3272014 on Nov 21, 2010

Smooth, not oily and not too heavy.

I liked it)

Posted by Freederika on Dec 26, 2010

light texture, easy to apply, easily absorbed, there is no irritation and allergy.

great anti-aging product

Posted by Reviewer3232059 on Jan 06, 2011

This is a great product at a good price. I have sensitive skin and it didn't cause any redness. It keeps my skin soft during these winter months.

super good!!

Posted by Reviewer1201892 on Jan 08, 2011

I love the way this leaves my face feeling and my weldor husband uses this to heal his weld burnt face and the price is affordabel.

Ester-C Creme