helps my facial psoriasis - also helps "crepe" neck

Posted by Reviewer1739606 on Aug 28, 2010

After using this in the morning and before bedtime every day for a couple of weeks, I have noticed a very nice improvement in my skin. I am 64 - the neck looked like crepe paper or leather - you know what I'm talking about - not sure how to explain. Anyway, that has gone. Though I must mention that even though this is described as a moisturizer, you will need something in addition if you really want to moisturize. I let the vitamin C creme dry and then apply moisturizer. It seems to me this Vit C creme may be more of an exfoliant than a moisturizer but in any event, whatever it is I like it VERY much and plan to continue using it. I tried the lotion but I like the creme better. One last comment, it doesn't bother the eyes like Jason's Vitamin E cream does - another good point. Another last comment - though this helps my psoriasis on my face and ears, it doesn't help eczema on backs of my hands. Still looking for a cure for that (besides steroids).

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1788447 on Jan 08, 2012

Great. Love the smell. I also use the cleanser and the toner. Perfect together!

a very good Anti-aging moisturizing cream

Posted by Reviewer1025539 on Sep 15, 2011

This cream smells fresh, a little bit like orange and keeps my dry skin moisturized throughout the day and night. It feels light and very comfortable on my skin. It does not cover the skin with an oily layer. My skin feels very smooth. A low price for a high quality product.

Good value for money - use as day cream

Posted by Reviewer1001367 on Jun 19, 2010

My wife uses this for daycream and it has a very pleasant orange fragrant. Freshing and value for money moisturiser for her matured skin.

Jason Natural, Ester-C Creme, Anti-Aging

Posted by Reviewer1101244 on Sep 06, 2010

very nice,smooth and perfect

super good!!

Posted by Reviewer1201892 on Jan 08, 2011

I love the way this leaves my face feeling and my weldor husband uses this to heal his weld burnt face and the price is affordabel.

Jason Natural, Ester-C Creme, Anti-Aging

Posted by Reviewer1313170 on Mar 14, 2011

The anti-aging moisturizer is wonderful. I like the results so far.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1322496 on May 12, 2010

Have used this cream for the last several years; won't use anything else! It absorbs quickly, doesn't feel at all greasy, has a very light pleasant scent, and takes care of small blemishes and dry spots very quickly.

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on Jan 12, 2010

Loving it. My skin looks great.

Jason anti-aging sculpting creme

Posted by Reviewer3170325 on Feb 19, 2012

This sculpting cream is quickly absorbed into the skin and provides it with plenty of moisture. Can't say too much about the sculpting effect since I've only used it for a short time. It feels good on my skin so I'll stick with it for a while.