good overall moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1085566 on Jan 22, 2008

I recommend it because it is a good overall moisturizer and good for sensitive skin.

nice feel

Posted by Reviewer1006269 on May 20, 2008

my face feels wonderful

nice and natural

Posted by Reviewer1410431 on Oct 01, 2008

i usually use this in the morning and mix it with my kiehl's spf face lotion. i wish jason made one with spf. i also like to use the cleanser and toner...really makes my skin feel clean, conditioned and healthy.

Smell could be softer or none at all

Posted by Reviewer1192810 on Nov 24, 2011

Nice mosturizing effect, but smell is too strong and feels unnatural. I cannot stop feeling it :(

from New Zealand.. "Burnt skin"

Posted by Reviewer1463786 on May 12, 2011

Absolute disaster... I would give it minus 5 if I could. This cream actually burnt my skin quite badly and I had to use arnica and things to repair the damage.... The smell is just disgusting... I should have listened to the one who said she threw it straight in the bin! Not being one to give up I try to put it on the back of my hands at night, but the foul smell is still there in the morning...yuck.

Nice cream

Posted by Reviewer1863239 on Sep 07, 2007

I've been using this for a couple of months. Since I am 56, I find it a little too light, so I add a touch of Bert's Bees Carrot Night Cream and I love the combination.

Jason Natural C Effects

Posted by 5713752805761372250 on Oct 06, 2015

Although I liked the product, I purchased a 2oz jar in May for $8.91 or $26.73 for 3 jars. Now iHerb wants $13.05 for a 2 oz. jar. That's a 47% increase in 5 months!!!!! Product is not worth that much!!!

Jason Natural C Effects, pure natural creme

Posted by Reviewer1696676 on Aug 17, 2014

I've been using this product for several years--it smells wonderful, feels good on the skin and many people have commented on my "young looking" skin (I'm 71). Please don't ever change the formula!!

good product

Posted by 4862689749511372574 on Jan 07, 2015

I have used the product of Jason Natural for a long time, it is good to improve my skin and it is a good product. When i discover the website of iherb, i feel very happy and thanks for iherb can let me to purchase the produce from them and their service is so efficient

Smooth, creamy but not greasy

Posted by 4718851078546882691 on Jan 20, 2015

Best facial moisturizer I've ever used! It leaves my face feeling refreshed and not dry and tight. I have oily skin but this cream dries quickly and does not leave any greasy residue. It also smells really good like fresh oranges. I use it especially for my eyes and it works wonderfully. I am usually very sensitive with most eye moisturizers but this one is perfect! Not burning or stinging feeling like other brands.