good overall moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1085566 on Jan 22, 2008

I recommend it because it is a good overall moisturizer and good for sensitive skin.

nice feel

Posted by Reviewer1006269 on May 20, 2008

my face feels wonderful

nice and natural

Posted by Reviewer1410431 on Oct 01, 2008

i usually use this in the morning and mix it with my kiehl's spf face lotion. i wish jason made one with spf. i also like to use the cleanser and toner...really makes my skin feel clean, conditioned and healthy.

Smell could be softer or none at all

Posted by Reviewer1192810 on Nov 24, 2011

Nice mosturizing effect, but smell is too strong and feels unnatural. I cannot stop feeling it :(

from New Zealand.. "Burnt skin"

Posted by Reviewer1463786 on May 12, 2011

Absolute disaster... I would give it minus 5 if I could. This cream actually burnt my skin quite badly and I had to use arnica and things to repair the damage.... The smell is just disgusting... I should have listened to the one who said she threw it straight in the bin! Not being one to give up I try to put it on the back of my hands at night, but the foul smell is still there in the morning...yuck.

Nice cream

Posted by Reviewer1863239 on Sep 07, 2007

I've been using this for a couple of months. Since I am 56, I find it a little too light, so I add a touch of Bert's Bees Carrot Night Cream and I love the combination.

Smells great

Posted by Reviewer1305114 on Oct 11, 2007

Smells great

Perfect Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1801288 on Oct 12, 2007

Have used this for years and keep coming back to it no matter how many others I try at much higher price points. Keeps skin clear and radiant.

Great!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1415050 on Oct 14, 2007

I had never used this product until this order. I had read the reviews, and decided to try it. I love it!!!!! I think it is great and at 75% less expensive and made from natural ingredients, you cant go wrong.

Nice smell. Great texture!

Posted by Reviewer3046836 on Nov 10, 2007

Nice smell; great and smooth texture. Nice packaging - I love it!!!