Jason Natural, Pure Natural Deodorant Stick, Soothing Aloe Vera, 2.5 oz (71 g)

Reviews 1-star

Ouch!

Posted by Reviewer2042083 From Michigan on Apr 20, 2009

This product made me break out under my arms! I currently use Brut Deodorant stick (classic) and Old Spice (classic deodorant) and do not have this problem. I tried on and off for several days. Each day I used the Jason Natural product, I broke out. Tons of redness, irritation, and pain. Just my own body chemistry, but worth noting.

didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1005268 From Texas on May 10, 2009

I normally like Jason Natural products, but this deodorant didn't work for me at all. I felt sticky and smelly after only a few hours.

Gave me a rash

Posted by 5046893662938561091 on Jul 28, 2013

After using this for several weeks, I suddenly started to get a rash from it. I stopped using it for a while, and the rash went away. As soon as I tried using it again, I started to itch and felt a rash developing, so I just had to throw it away. I've never experienced getting a rash from any other deodorants, so I'm quite surprised that this one made my skin react like that. I also noticed a few other reviewers commenting on developing a rash from using it, so it might not be as gentle as one expects. It is a bit sticky and heavily perfumed, which has also been noted by other reviewers, and I suspect this might be the cause of my rash. Anyway, not for me. I do like all other Jason products I've used, so it's a shame this didn't live up to my expectations.

Didn't work for me

Posted by alina-anghel on Aug 20, 2013

It`s a well formulated product, but this deodorant didn't work for me at all. I felt sticky and smelly after only a few hours.