Ouch!

Posted by Reviewer2042083 on Apr 20, 2009

This product made me break out under my arms! I currently use Brut Deodorant stick (classic) and Old Spice (classic deodorant) and do not have this problem. I tried on and off for several days. Each day I used the Jason Natural product, I broke out. Tons of redness, irritation, and pain. Just my own body chemistry, but worth noting.

didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1005268 on May 10, 2009

I normally like Jason Natural products, but this deodorant didn't work for me at all. I felt sticky and smelly after only a few hours.

Gave me a rash

Posted by 5046893662938561091 on Jul 28, 2013

After using this for several weeks, I suddenly started to get a rash from it. I stopped using it for a while, and the rash went away. As soon as I tried using it again, I started to itch and felt a rash developing, so I just had to throw it away. I've never experienced getting a rash from any other deodorants, so I'm quite surprised that this one made my skin react like that. I also noticed a few other reviewers commenting on developing a rash from using it, so it might not be as gentle as one expects. It is a bit sticky and heavily perfumed, which has also been noted by other reviewers, and I suspect this might be the cause of my rash. Anyway, not for me. I do like all other Jason products I've used, so it's a shame this didn't live up to my expectations.

Didn't work for me

Posted by alina-anghel on Aug 20, 2013

It`s a well formulated product, but this deodorant didn't work for me at all. I felt sticky and smelly after only a few hours.

Does not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2183246 on Aug 16, 2014

The scent is fine but it does not keep me dry. I usually use Tom's Unscented and decided to try Jason's. After not working for a week I went back to Tom's then tried it again a few weeks later with the same disappointing result.

Hjelper IKKE mot svettelukt!

Posted by Reviewer1559087 on Aug 28, 2014

I begynnelsen lukter den helt fantastisk, men etter et par timer forsterka den svettelukta mer enn normalt på meg. Prøvde denne daglig over ett par uker. Kunne likegodt gått uten! Den var også seig/klissete å ha under armene. Kommer IKKE til å kjøpe den igjen.

Jason Aloe Deodorant

Posted by 5192593288982789827 on Sep 19, 2014

Doesn't work so would not recommend this product. Left stinking at end of day...

Smells bad

Posted by 4692802388961403874 on Nov 28, 2014

Smells bad and it feels sticky under the arms. My daughter could not use it to. Threw it away.