so so

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Sep 21, 2014

At cold weather this deodorant stick is ok, though the smell is so so, but at hot weather it does nothing. I wouldn't buy it again though it's not harsh, suitable for sensitive skin.

Iowa

Posted by Reviewer1992331 on Nov 06, 2007

I love the smell and that I am putting something on that does not have all the harmful ingredients that other deordorants do. I do notice that it does not keep all body odor away, but it is better than not using any deordorant at all.

Smells like soap

Posted by healthybratt on Feb 02, 2008

This really has a strong "soap" smell. Too fragrant for my tastes, but really does work to manage body odor.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1907005 on Sep 06, 2008

I started taking this because I have impaired kidney function. If you look on every major brand of deodorant/antiperspirant in the store, it says, "ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease", because of the aluminum. This is a decent substitute. Doesn't last very long. 12-14 hours maybe. However, that is more effective than I figured a natural deodorant would be.

Smells great but...

Posted by Reviewer2596713 on May 26, 2009

Developed a rash.....

good deo

Posted by Reviewer1386669 on Apr 12, 2012

It's my first stick deo ever, and also first natural deo. It takes away 70-80% of the scent, which is an ok result. Will try Crystal as well just to compare.

Not bad...

Posted by Reviewer2609837 on Oct 18, 2012

The smell of this deoorant is better than others I have ordered from this site, but I find that it's not strong enough to last throughout the day. I usually have to re-apply in the afternoon.

Nice stick deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1225616 on Jun 02, 2014

It's a good one although has almost no scent. Which is preferable to too much scent. But it depends on one's preference I suppose.