Jason Natural, Pure Natural Deodorant Stick, Soothing Aloe Vera, 2.5 oz (71 g)

Reviews 4-star

Monica

Posted by Reviewer2513376 on Aug 03, 2008

worked well

SO VERY GENTLE

Posted by Reviewer1128506 on Dec 23, 2009

THIS IS NOT A NEW PRODUCT FOR ME. IT'S VERY GENTLE AND LASTS A LONG TIME. I AM SO VERY HAPPY I DISCOVERED IT EARLIER THIS YEAR. THANKS TO MY GIRLFRIEMD FOR INTRODUCING ME TO I-HERB!

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2136588 on Jul 27, 2010

This is very effective for me. The most effective non-aluminun deodorant I have used. I did not like the scent so much. I ordered two other Jason deodorants, I hope they smell better, but work as well. This leaves white marks on glothes, especially if you use it too much. It maked my boyfriend's armpits red.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2835112 on Mar 05, 2012

Really good natural deodorants are so hard to find. I do like this one. I feel like I need to apply a "refresher" application towards the evening if I've had an active day, but I've gotten used to it. Also, the alternative (using aluminum) is not an option. I have sensitive skin as well, so the aloe vera really helps.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 22, 2012

Good at odor control. Not an antipersperant. Does not feel sticky.