Great!

Posted by Reviewer1607228 on Jan 26, 2013

great smell, works well

dana

Posted by 5056929467338242819 on Jul 13, 2013

deodorant actually prevents and does not leave stains.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2835112 on Mar 05, 2012

Really good natural deodorants are so hard to find. I do like this one. I feel like I need to apply a "refresher" application towards the evening if I've had an active day, but I've gotten used to it. Also, the alternative (using aluminum) is not an option. I have sensitive skin as well, so the aloe vera really helps.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 22, 2012

Good at odor control. Not an antipersperant. Does not feel sticky.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2136588 on Jul 27, 2010

This is very effective for me. The most effective non-aluminun deodorant I have used. I did not like the scent so much. I ordered two other Jason deodorants, I hope they smell better, but work as well. This leaves white marks on glothes, especially if you use it too much. It maked my boyfriend's armpits red.

Monica

Posted by Reviewer2513376 on Aug 03, 2008

worked well

SO VERY GENTLE

Posted by Reviewer1128506 on Dec 23, 2009

THIS IS NOT A NEW PRODUCT FOR ME. IT'S VERY GENTLE AND LASTS A LONG TIME. I AM SO VERY HAPPY I DISCOVERED IT EARLIER THIS YEAR. THANKS TO MY GIRLFRIEMD FOR INTRODUCING ME TO I-HERB!

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1907005 on Sep 06, 2008

I started taking this because I have impaired kidney function. If you look on every major brand of deodorant/antiperspirant in the store, it says, "ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease", because of the aluminum. This is a decent substitute. Doesn't last very long. 12-14 hours maybe. However, that is more effective than I figured a natural deodorant would be.

Iowa

Posted by Reviewer1992331 on Nov 06, 2007

I love the smell and that I am putting something on that does not have all the harmful ingredients that other deordorants do. I do notice that it does not keep all body odor away, but it is better than not using any deordorant at all.

Smells like soap

Posted by healthybratt on Feb 02, 2008

This really has a strong "soap" smell. Too fragrant for my tastes, but really does work to manage body odor.