Lovely texture

Posted by swanna on Jun 26, 2014

I bought for my mother and she loved! I was curious and used it too. Even in my oily skil, this product was great when I was at the beach. Really smoothed my tanned skin. I'd buy again.

Good

Posted by 4980179297931639979 on Feb 10, 2014

A fragrant, tasty, non-greasy cream. Unfortunately, my husband seborrhea skin allergenic him and took him anti-inflammatory. But it looked really nice and good.

good

Posted by 4741645797777045826 on Feb 04, 2014

satisfied with the scent, it was a little bit strong first, but vanished very soon, and applied smoothly.

Nice neutral and calming cream.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Dec 08, 2013

I used some kind of facial oil, rosehip, macadamia or jojoba oi, and put this cream on top with good result. The smell is neutral.

Nice cream for oilier skin types

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 04, 2013

I have combination skin that is also a bit sensitive. Sometimes my face flares up so I thought I'd give the aloe cream a go and I quite like it. Although the cream looks rich, once you apply it it absorbs really quickly. I think this cream wouldn't be moisturising enough for people with normal to dry skin but for someone with oilier skin like me it's perfect. Also like using this on my legs after shaving.

From Latvia

Posted by 5610529137782673043 on Oct 30, 2013

wasnt for me

Good

Posted by 4942969997754572525 on Aug 20, 2013

Ma crème actuelle, fait un bon job, rien de sensationnel. Grande contenance donc le pot dure une éternité pour un coût... misérable. Bref à tester !

Jason Natural, Pure Natural Moisturizing Creme

Posted by Reviewer2675970 on Jul 17, 2012

I have been using this product for a month. My face is smoother and tone more even.

가격대비 정말 만족스러워요

Posted by Reviewer1900517 on Mar 30, 2012

알로에 들어간거라 처음 바를땐 약간 따끔거렸는데 지금은 되게 잘맞네요 아침에 바르면 좀 기름져서 저녁에 바르고 자기 알맞아요!

Jason Natural, Pure Natural Moisturizing Creme (with Aaloe)

Posted by Reviewer1487814 on Mar 03, 2012

I have been using this product for over a year and I love it. It's the only natural product I could find to heal my dry hands in the winter. Great for the beach!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »