Nice cream for oilier skin types

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 04, 2013

I have combination skin that is also a bit sensitive. Sometimes my face flares up so I thought I'd give the aloe cream a go and I quite like it. Although the cream looks rich, once you apply it it absorbs really quickly. I think this cream wouldn't be moisturising enough for people with normal to dry skin but for someone with oilier skin like me it's perfect. Also like using this on my legs after shaving.

Good

Posted by 4942969997754572525 on Aug 20, 2013

Ma crème actuelle, fait un bon job, rien de sensationnel. Grande contenance donc le pot dure une éternité pour un coût... misérable. Bref à tester !

From Latvia

Posted by 5610529137782673043 on Oct 30, 2013

wasnt for me

Nice neutral and calming cream.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Dec 08, 2013

I used some kind of facial oil, rosehip, macadamia or jojoba oi, and put this cream on top with good result. The smell is neutral.

good

Posted by 4741645797777045826 on Feb 04, 2014

satisfied with the scent, it was a little bit strong first, but vanished very soon, and applied smoothly.

Good

Posted by 4980179297931639979 on Feb 10, 2014

A fragrant, tasty, non-greasy cream. Unfortunately, my husband seborrhea skin allergenic him and took him anti-inflammatory. But it looked really nice and good.

Lovely texture

Posted by swanna on Jun 26, 2014

I bought for my mother and she loved! I was curious and used it too. Even in my oily skil, this product was great when I was at the beach. Really smoothed my tanned skin. I'd buy again.

I like it. it is good to use for daily purpose.

Posted by Reviewer2305046 on May 03, 2016

not too rich, but not dry. Good to use during day & night

very nice

Posted by 4636911752861170233 on Aug 13, 2016

And small good yet my nice got an allergy to this while putting it on her face, just become red and hot

Jason Natural, Aloe Vera 84%

Posted by Reviewer2089665 on Sep 13, 2008

It works good on my skin type. I really like it, and the price is cheaper than in the store. Many thanks to Jason's.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »