Working well

Posted by Reviewer1022181 on Aug 07, 2010

Purchased this creme for the dark circles under my eyes. I have only been using for a short time and it appears to be working. Have purchased many creams for dark circles and this is working the best so far.

Works well on my spider veins and bruises

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Nov 06, 2010

No, it does not make spider veins disappear, but they do look less noticeable. No other spider vein product that I've tried has done that. It definitely speeds up the disappearance of bruises.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer3122461 on Jan 10, 2011

I use this as a non toxic way to keep brown spots and spider veins in check, it hasn't healed mine completely but certainly helps!

I recomend this product

Posted by Reviewer1401937 on Mar 25, 2007

This cream worked to relieve soreness on the skin of a patient using a topical patch. It worked where the other products we tried did not.

great

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jul 01, 2012

I very much accepted this cream. It very pleasantly smells, has a gentle structure, is easily absorbed in skin, doesn't leave traces. After its application face skin becomes velvety, gets an equal shade of suntan. Gradually there were invisible pigmentary spots. Very convenient bottle and the batcher, it is possible to take with itself to the road.

Essential ~

Posted by Reviewer2028201 on Feb 13, 2011

This is a super product! I use it regularly in my rotation of face cremes, and especially after a day outside! If I have any redness in my facial skin when I go to bed, I use it, and it is cleared up/ healed by the morning! So glad to have found it online, as none of my local stores carry it anymore! Thank You!

Seems to be working

Posted by healthnut on Sep 12, 2011

I am on my second bottle and it seems to be working. Spots are slowly fading away .It is a slow progress but will keep on using it.

Bruising

Posted by Reviewer3008465 on Oct 15, 2008

I bruise very easily because of the blood thinners I am on. I had a very ugly bruise from having blood drawn. Within 2 weeks it had faded so that it wasn't noticable. I am keeping this product on hand.

its helping

Posted by Reviewer2889127 on Oct 07, 2012

I bought this cream to help with dark circles under the eyes. I also bought a 'dark circles serum' which I use in the morning. This cream is so moisture rich that it irritates the eyes during the day, but is good for a night time repair cream. After 10 days I am noticing a difference. I will buy this again. It is a great price.

This helps!

Posted by Reviewer3337666 on Nov 03, 2009

I've been using it for about 3 weeks everyday on my undereye area and on my legs (I have capillaries), and seems it's helping a little bit. Plus it feels good on skin and is very hydrating without being too heavy or greasy. It works especially great on bruises... made a big one I had on my legs disappear in about 2 days!