Very disappointed that it contains phenoxyethanol

Posted by Reviewer1688276 on Jun 07, 2012

I ordered this product in a bit of a hurry - aloe vera is usually safe, and Jäson is a renowned brand. However, it contains phenoxyethanol. On the cover, they try to pretend to be "safe" without any parabens, sls or phtalates, but phenoxyethanol is BAD. It just hasn`t been banned yet. I will never order this again, Aloe or not.

good hair gel

Posted by Reviewer3222635 on Apr 06, 2009

I use this product as a natural alternative to hair gel before blow-drying and flat ironing my hair. It works well to moisturize my hair in a natural way.

Aloe Vera Gel

Posted by Reviewer3348909 on Jun 15, 2010

I wish it had lesser stuff in it (don't like the added fragrance). But I like it.

feedback

Posted by Reviewer1126319 on Jun 25, 2010

irritates my face

Will not buy again

Posted by Reviewer2689719 on Jul 13, 2008

It's ok, but I was expecting something different. I didn't think it would have alcohol in it, but it does. Will not purchase again.

Posted by Reviewer3008100 on Apr 01, 2008

must have for every household! u can use it on face, body, wounds, hair..

Aloe Vera

Posted by Reviewer1023975 on Jun 10, 2008

The Jason aloe vera gel is the best I have found. I used to own an herb shop and we stocked this brand. It works so well to heal the skin. I highly recommend this product.

Very Pleased with this product

Posted by Reviewer3092462 on Jan 07, 2009

This gel moisturizes much better than the ones I have purchased in stores. I will be buying more in the future. Good value for the price.

fantastic!!!

Posted by Reviewer2615559 on Aug 31, 2009

soothing effect is wonderful!!!!!! I love this product!!

I really love this!

Posted by Reviewer3307467 on Jun 07, 2010

I'm currently using it as facial moisturizer and I credit it with calming my face and returning it to normal. The first few times I put it on my face I applied the gel directly to my skin and after it dried, it left a glossy shiny finish. I don't particularly enjoying looking shiny, so now I wet my hands, add a dollop to my palm and rub it between my hands before I apply it to my face. I apply it under my eyes and on my eyelids as well. When it dries my skin looks natural and not shiny. Love it!