Not suitable laser treated skin.

Posted by Reviewer2962861 on Jan 10, 2012

Product stings the face. Redness immediately appears on the cheeks. Did my laser treatment a week ago. So my skin is new. Tried this product. Waited for 15min for the redness to go away, but it didn't. Had to wash away the product and apply my own moisturiser. And it has perfume! Bought 2 tube. Going to use it on my hair. Sure adds moisture to my dry hair.

Doesn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer3152638 on Jan 19, 2012

For some reason this stuff irritated my face.Havent tried any other aloe vera gel,so it may be that i'm just allergic.

[코맨후기] 아 이제품.. 최악이에요..

Posted by Reviewer2014353 on Sep 21, 2012

일단, 바르면 너무너무 쓰라려요, 그리고.. 굉장히, 트러블이 많이생겨요, 게다가 너무 끈적거려서, 몸 신체 어느곳에도 바르기가 애매하네요~ 제이슨, 너무 실망스럽습니다.;;;

Misleading for Acne Prone Skin......

Posted by Reviewer2172914 on Dec 02, 2011

if you have acne, i dunno.... for me this doesnt work, maybe i loaded it on too much but it left a flaking gooey mess on my face, and horrible to put makeup on over top. Maybe if i had no acne, and used a little less it would work fine, but i dont recommend for ACNE PRONE people.

may be i am too sensitive but

Posted by Reviewer2711221 on Sep 09, 2011

...it caused me a bad allergic reaction

not sure

Posted by Reviewer1575678 on Nov 14, 2011

when i put it around my eyes, it feels like it's burning my skin. it irritates the skin!

Jason Natural, Soothing 98% Aloe Vera, Pure Natural Moisturizing Gel, 4 oz (113 g)

Posted by Reviewer1992254 on Feb 26, 2012

Didnt like, irritated my face.

Something wrong with it

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Feb 16, 2013

I used to use Lilly's desert aloe gel and thought I try something different. Lilly's desert used to heal my pimples in a day or two, this doesn't do anything, actually felt like my skin was burning..will go back to Lilly's desert

I don 't like it.

Posted by 5381727020877930876 on May 25, 2013

Not soothing . I don't recommend for sensitive skin.

No thanks.

Posted by marjaana on Aug 03, 2013

This gel made my skin really, really red and irritated. I don't know if it was the aloe vera itself or somethin else in it. I don't recommend this product if you are looking for an aloe vera gel - try something else!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »