Excellent Product for a Good Price

Posted by 4719662751014263927 on Nov 04, 2014

I love this shampoo! I bought this shampoo because it is sulphate and fatty-acid free, and my dry hair needs something gentle. This product is perfect: it's lightweight, gentle, and smells good without being overscented. It is also available for a very reasonable price. Would definitely recommend!

Love this shampoo

Posted by 5541799283009045445 on Nov 13, 2015

My hair feels so much softer after using this shampoo. I never have troubles with my hair until after pregnancy. My hair became dry, wispy and ugly. I dropped a lot of hair too. This shampoo improved my hair condition. The hair conditioner is really good too.

Posted by 4805121267790510152 on Feb 22, 2016

I love Jason products and this one is no exception! I have curly hair and by nature a bit dried. It looks fantastic since I started using this shampoo!

Satisfaction

Posted by 5136387838637508789 on Jun 25, 2013

Satisfaction

LOVE IT

Posted by 4719961714460125985 on Sep 02, 2013

my hair is extra soft

best shampoo

Posted by 5261203281108664526 on Oct 04, 2013

This is the best shampoo I've ever tried. It also uses the same regerator. I have blond hair that needs a lot of care, and these products are perfect for hair care!

Love jason shampoo

Posted by NaturallyMisha on Dec 20, 2013

Great shampoo. Soft hair. smells great.

I have dyed hair, went well

Posted by 5196248400932102316 on Dec 30, 2013

I have dyed hair, went well

Actually gets sudsy

Posted by 5255581964388970567 on Mar 07, 2014

I really like using this shampoo in combination with the Jason conditioner. I actually feel like this gets my hair clean. I've used other natural shampoos before and am very impressed with this one because it actually gets sudsy when you lather it in!

Best for thin hair!

Posted by dreedenator on Dec 19, 2011

I have thin hair and my husband thinks he's going bald (he's not but his hair is important to him and it is receding a bit in the front). This is the only shampoo that he will use, he's very uspet when we run out. It's the only one that he feels keeps his hair thick and in his head where it should be.