No me gustó nada

Posted by eltocadordevero on Feb 25, 2016

Al principio noté que me secaba las raíces y lo agradecí mucho porque tengo bastante grasa en el pelo, pero después me provocó efecto rebote y me producía más grasa. Tampoco noté que me suavizara el pelo o evitara que se encrespara, ha sido un fracaso.

Love Jason's shampoo

Posted by HilaNaturopathy on Feb 21, 2015

Really great for frizzy hair as said. Liked the smell a little less in comparison to other Jason's shampoos

Muy bueno

Posted by 5445923739251995341 on Aug 28, 2014

Tengo el pelo y el cuero cabelludo extremadamente secos y este champú me lo deja muy hidratado, con brillo y suelto. Además, hace mucha (pero mucha, mucha) espuma, así que me cunde un montón a pesar de tener el pelo largo. Huele muy suave a miel, pero no perdura en el pelo, cosa que agradezco porque no me gusta el olor a miel. Repetiré seguro

Definitely recommend this shampoo

Posted by 4983965643030951294 on Aug 08, 2014

Jason products are amazing, never disappointed. I can see the change after using this shampoo for two or three times, my hair is smoother and softer, love it!

Ok, but...

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Nov 26, 2013

I really wanted to like this, it seemed fabulous from the reviews. I have an extremely sensitive scalp and this, amazingly, didn't cause any itching, but it left my hair so, so dry... it wouldn't get any softer, even with conditioner and masks. The smell is exotic and pleasant, a bit strong as with all Jason products. I think I'll try the kids shampoo next, hoping it's not as drying.

Excelente

Posted by 4906471658347873225 on Nov 21, 2013

He probado un par de shampoo´s sin sulfatos, y este es el que más me ha gustado, en el envase dice que son solo ingredientes orgánicos, hace bastante espuma, y deja el pelo suave, el olor es aceptable y cunde muchísimo. La relación Calidad - Precio es excelente!!. Definitivamente lo volveré a comprar, sin duda.

perfect for sensitive scalp / frizzy dry hair

Posted by Reviewer2130113 on Sep 22, 2013

Am 52 & have found this my favourite ever shampoo, get best ever results on my shoulder length hair with this shampoo with Joico Moisture Recovery conditioner (tiny amount of this is enough for my big mop), after towel dry spreading about 1 tsp Now pure shea butter through, then natural drying; turns frizz in to "separated" long wavy curls with no effort or damage from curling irons etc

nice shampoo

Posted by 4761569543138164929 on Aug 01, 2013

nice smell....Highly recommend it! and i will buy it again and again. i like it so much......

I LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer2429747 on Mar 16, 2013

I love this shampoo, it is the best one I have tried so far, and it smells awesome! Its the only one I buy now. And the price here on Iherb is great compared to retail stores like Whole Foods. I highly recommend it.

buy this shamp!

Posted by Reviewer2038762 on Jul 18, 2012

Like this product, it makes my hair full, live and smooth, do not irritate the sсalp.