I do not recommend

Posted by karinake on Apr 16, 2014

Nice smell, washes very good and hair stays soft, but I find it too expensive, because not all of components are natural. I would say, it is not worth its price.

So far, I'm impressed!

Posted by 5031506808497717007 on Nov 03, 2016

Update (3 star): After using this product for a few weeks I decided to update my review. I left my original one below in tact. After 3-4 weeks of continuous use I found this product built up in my hair making it less bouncy and full. I still really like the conditioner, but am looking for an alternative now for the shampoo. I may switch back to the Jason Biotin shampoo in the same line. Original (5 star): I have only been using this shampoo for 4 days. Normally I don't write reviews this soon, but I thought this product justified it. I have also use Jason's Restorative Biotin shampoo and had good results. I wanted to try this Apricot shampoo to help improve my hair's shine and also to help regrow hair. I can't say anything about the regrowth yet, but my hair's texture and appearance after just 4 uses has much improved. I bought the shampoo with the conditioner and over the last 4 days my hair has become much softer and maybe even shinier. My hair is colored and has highlights. I'm trying to grow it out to get back to my natural color, so this is one reason I wanted something nourishing to soften my highlighted chunks particularly. They get so dried out. This product has impressed me so far. It also smell nice and lathers well.