Good product for a reasonable price / Хороший шампунь

Posted by MultiMama on Jul 28, 2012

Very good shampoo for a good price, big volume, very economical, washes hair very well, my hair looks nice and shiny, smells wonderful! I also use the Super Shine Apricot conditioner. Very good! Отличный шампунь за хорошую цену. Большая бутылка, надолго хватает, использую вместе с кондиционером из той же серии, волосы после применения гладкие и красивые, имеет приятный запах.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3061101 on Aug 20, 2009

All you expect.

Meitas mīļākais šampūns

Posted by lasmav on Apr 10, 2012

Šampūns piemērots bērniem, labi attīra mazos matiņus, super smaržo, pietiek ilgam laikam (ja vien bērni no liela prieka nesataisa milzīgu putu mākoni!! :)) Protams, nesatur SLS, parabēnus. Ideāls, kādai mazai princesei un/vai viņas brālim!

REALLY NICE

Posted by Reviewer1932255 on May 16, 2011

I really like the apricot smell and the hair are thicker! love it! I used Jason Biotin and now ordered this one. Like them both! Thanks!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1262924 on Jul 27, 2011

Nice scent. All is natural and hair looks very good after usage.

My favorite.

Posted by Reviewer2342997 on Oct 21, 2011

Miracle in a bottle.

...

Posted by deimiane on Jan 30, 2012

Smells yummy and does the job very good.

best natural shampoo!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Jul 14, 2014

I love this product, it's clean of harmful chemicals and it leaves my hair feeling healthier. LOVE it!

like other Jason shampoos, very good product and well-priced

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Nov 24, 2014

Over the years I have used Jason conditioners and shampoos quite often. Like the others I have used, this Apricot shampoo product leaves my hair shiny, soft and manageable. I also appreciate the mid-level pricing of their products.

Good shampoo

Posted by 4993109939343929898 on Mar 18, 2015

Love this shampoo. It has a very nice scent and leaves my long hair clean and manageable. The ingredient list contains more chemical ingredients than I'd like but after using numerous more natural products I have settled on this shampoo even though it has some ingredients in it that are not all that good for you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »