best natural shampoo!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Jul 14, 2014

I love this product, it's clean of harmful chemicals and it leaves my hair feeling healthier. LOVE it!

like other Jason shampoos, very good product and well-priced

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Nov 24, 2014

Over the years I have used Jason conditioners and shampoos quite often. Like the others I have used, this Apricot shampoo product leaves my hair shiny, soft and manageable. I also appreciate the mid-level pricing of their products.

Good shampoo

Posted by 4993109939343929898 on Mar 18, 2015

Love this shampoo. It has a very nice scent and leaves my long hair clean and manageable. The ingredient list contains more chemical ingredients than I'd like but after using numerous more natural products I have settled on this shampoo even though it has some ingredients in it that are not all that good for you.

ok

Posted by WorldPeace on Jul 12, 2011

ok

Nice

Posted by 5551679316240216093 on Dec 11, 2013

Smells good and feels good. However I accepted more Apricot oil in it. Good shampoo without unwanted substances.

Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer1310579 on Mar 08, 2012

I'm not convinced on all the ingredients (EWG gives this a 7, which is actually pretty poor) but this is a wonderful-feeling shampoo. Amazing fragrance, makes my straight hair softer than chemical-laden shampoos. Great lather, and a little goes a long way.

I do not recommend

Posted by karinake on Apr 16, 2014

Nice smell, washes very good and hair stays soft, but I find it too expensive, because not all of components are natural. I would say, it is not worth its price.

So far, I'm impressed!

Posted by 5031506808497717007 on Nov 03, 2016

Update (3 star): After using this product for a few weeks I decided to update my review. I left my original one below in tact. After 3-4 weeks of continuous use I found this product built up in my hair making it less bouncy and full. I still really like the conditioner, but am looking for an alternative now for the shampoo. I may switch back to the Jason Biotin shampoo in the same line. Original (5 star): I have only been using this shampoo for 4 days. Normally I don't write reviews this soon, but I thought this product justified it. I have also use Jason's Restorative Biotin shampoo and had good results. I wanted to try this Apricot shampoo to help improve my hair's shine and also to help regrow hair. I can't say anything about the regrowth yet, but my hair's texture and appearance after just 4 uses has much improved. I bought the shampoo with the conditioner and over the last 4 days my hair has become much softer and maybe even shinier. My hair is colored and has highlights. I'm trying to grow it out to get back to my natural color, so this is one reason I wanted something nourishing to soften my highlighted chunks particularly. They get so dried out. This product has impressed me so far. It also smell nice and lathers well.

Lovely fragrance. Contain silicon.

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on Jun 20, 2014

Only thing I like - nice smell. Things I dislike - it contains Dimethicone (a type of silicone), it is very diluted and i need to use twice the amount of other shampoo to cleanse the scalp properly. Not purchasing it again.

Sent bon mais..

Posted by 5558001383426102896 on Oct 01, 2012

j'ai trouvé du dimethicone dans sa compo..

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »