I do not recommend

Posted by karinake on May 03, 2015

At the first moment, the smell seems too strong, but after using I understood that I love it, but it woldn't fit for everyone, so be careful. It washes very good and hair stays soft, but I find it too expensive, because not all of components are natural. I would say, it is not worth its price.

Nope

Posted by KatySeventy on May 05, 2014

It reeks! The smell is quite chemical when used in the shower. It gets better when the hair dries, but still. The scent ends up as a fake flowery smell. The texture is gelatinous, which makes it "hard" to rinse. I might be unfair, as I'm currently nursing and obviously loose hairs as a result of that, but I feel I loose a lot of hair when using this shampoo compared to my other brands. i won't buy again, and I'm uncertain I'll even spend the bottle. Dissappointing, as I'm a (ex-?)fan of Jason.

very good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2350490 on May 30, 2015

i love it. since i tried it for first time, i am buing onlry this one. realy good for thin hair.

Love the smell

Posted by 5555528211197912131 on Jun 07, 2015

Feeling fresh & smell good

Good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3340281 on May 09, 2014

I quite like this shampoo to give my fine hair a bit more fullness and it also has a lovely smell which is always nice.

LET DRY HAIR