Nice and nourishing

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Nov 05, 2010

Makes my skin so soft, and contains excellent, natural ingredients. Another wonderful use for this oil is if you mix your own oil-blend, you can add this one to function as a mild preservative due to its high vitamin E content. Does not disappoint- will buy again!

seems good, packaging broke after falling

Posted by KAL996 on May 09, 2009

It's hard to use it straight out of bottle/too thick, but I heard great things about adding it to lotions and E is a natural preservative if mixing your own lotions or oils, etc... My bottle fell on the floor and I didn't notice the crack and placed it back on the shelf in the bathroom, then noticed how sticky my shelf was... by then (days) I lost about a third of the oil. It is tricky now transferring it to another container, so I keep it in a plastic bag

great for elder woman

Posted by Reviewer2229623 on Dec 31, 2008

Mom is 68 and she loves it.

owner of business

Posted by Reviewer1521721 on May 14, 2008

Excellent product and a good price!!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1028577 on Aug 12, 2016

..but not great. It is a bit too thick, but does a good job as night cream.

Good but...

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Mar 27, 2015

This is a thick oil which seems good, however, I take a vitamin E supplement and since too much vitamin E can interfere with other vitamin absorption in the body(it can even be absorbed through the skin into your bloodstream), I don't know if I am going to use it, maybe sometimes. You want to have balance in your nutrients, since too much of some can interfere with absorption of another. God bless you all.

I love this oil so much!

Posted by 4782185700589560345 on May 06, 2014

I'm using Jason's moisturiser and found it good and so I decided to try out this oil as well... its really was good and u can feel yr skin highly moisturised the next day.

Good quality!

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Good quality!

Good source for Vitamin E

Posted by cumberlandshopper on Oct 27, 2012

This oil is VERY thick. It's good when you want to apply it to specific areas such as scars or skin irritations. It stays put where ever you apply it. I do not use it for general application unless I dilute it a little with another carrier oil to lighten it up. This makes it easier to spread over larger areas.

vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Nov 03, 2012

I'm not sure about this product as it is quite sticky to put on.