thick, but nice

Posted by Reviewer1536695 on May 10, 2009

Thicker than the 5,000 IU version, I find this very useful for my daughter's chicken pox scars. It is easier to apply on the scars than 5,000 IU because of its viscosity and I do believe it is helping the healing process. I also use this under my eyes. I do like using thicker oils like castor oil and lanolin on my skin for nightimes. It stays on longer!

seems good, packaging broke after falling

Posted by KAL996 on May 09, 2009

It's hard to use it straight out of bottle/too thick, but I heard great things about adding it to lotions and E is a natural preservative if mixing your own lotions or oils, etc... My bottle fell on the floor and I didn't notice the crack and placed it back on the shelf in the bathroom, then noticed how sticky my shelf was... by then (days) I lost about a third of the oil. It is tricky now transferring it to another container, so I keep it in a plastic bag

good

Posted by Reviewer1759756 on Apr 28, 2009

service is good

Jason Vitamin E Oil

Posted by Reviewer2917011 on Mar 24, 2009

High quality Vitamin E Oil and the Customer Service at iherb.com is the best! They are very friendly and take care of any problems ASAP! Thank you iherb customer service!

Skin soother

Posted by Reviewer1624275 on Feb 23, 2009

I have only used a couple times. I am applying to several small crusty bumbs that seem like warts or a heat rash. I had several come up at waistline since I had been having hotflashes and often perspire on torso. Seems to be helping.

Vit E oil

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Jan 13, 2009

thick and does not dispense from cap very well if at all> cap must be removed each application

great for elder woman

Posted by Reviewer2229623 on Dec 31, 2008

Mom is 68 and she loves it.

Best E Oil

Posted by Reviewer3143597 on Dec 25, 2008

amazing

Judy

Posted by Reviewer1972795 on Nov 20, 2008

Jason Natural Vit E oil is a wonderful product and takes care of all sorts of skin conditions including dry itchy skin. It is wonderful for the hands and finger nails as well.

Skin rejuvenator

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Aug 19, 2008

My surgeon suggested the use of vitamin E oil on my incision to help prevent scarring. It worked. I even use it as a lip moisturizer at night.