Almost like miracle product.

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 07, 2012

I am very impressed with this product. There are many uses I have put it to. When used in conjunction with colloidal silver cream, it prevents my lips from becoming very dry. I have found the itch of an insect bite can often be controlled with this oil. When used regularly, it has diminished some broken veins on my face. It is the main product that is preventing the dry cracked skin I get on one small part of one thumb.

Wonderful stuff

Posted by Reviewer2833436 on Apr 19, 2010

I use this at night, and my face is so soft in the mornings. I use it on my neck and throat during the day, and it keeps my nearly 50-year-old skin soft and supple. I use the 5,000 IU oil, too, but I like this one better.

A GREAT HEALER!!

Posted by WendySpezowka-pez584 on Nov 07, 2012

Use jasons vit E for my daughter in a wheelchair when her skin breaks down It has never let us down its a fast way to heal this type of break downs!!

Helps with pregnancy pupps

Posted by Reviewer3276890 on Dec 08, 2011

I orginally bought this for my german shepherds callus elbows and for my Marine's feet and it helped them both so much...since then it's been sitting in my drawer... During my 9th month of pregnancy I developed a skin condition called pupps... which I guess it sorta feels like a heat rash....after I would take an aveeno oatmeal bath I would put some of this vitamin e oil just on my belly... Not only did my pupps go away after 4days it started to calm my stretch marks down.. I meen it didn't get rid of them but they were not so thick and red.... I knew it was the oil that worked because when I had to wait to get more my pupps slowly creeped back:( then I ordered the wrong oil and got he 5K one instead... I do prefer the 45k for my body but I wouldn't put it on my face being how think in consistency it is... and anyone whose ever been stationed over seas knows how it can take forever to get a package!! iherb ALWAYS get's my package to me in a week!! YES a WEEK!!! We been stationed in Japan now for 3yrs and as of yet no other company has shipped to us as fast as iherb!!!

Excellent anti age product

Posted by 5006338352853270460 on Mar 20, 2014

I have oily, but dehydrated skin with hormone acne bursts, with wrinkles. I am 31 years old, working in an office and fitness enthusiast. Why I wrote all that? Because I searched for a product that won't additionally "oil" my skin, and yet to be an excellent moisturizer. After a month of use, my skin is smoother, well hydrated and the wrinkles are less noticeable. For such short term use I am exceptionally satisfied. I use it daily, but as summer approaches I will use it every other night. The bottle will last for a long time, cause all you need are few drops.

Top notch beauty oil

Posted by Reviewer1068518 on May 22, 2010

I like to use this in the job which requires long days outdoors, usually in mountainous, dry climates. Prevents chapped skin and overexposure to the sun.

very good and useful

Posted by Krriss on Jul 14, 2013

It works very well for moisturizing and really helps reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles

Skincare

Posted by Reviewer1860209 on Aug 17, 2011

I have been using the Jason's 5K IU's Vitamin E so it surprised me to find the 45K IU's so much more concentrated, thicker. I will continue with the 5K for all over body after shower moisturizing and use the 45K for target areas like neck, under eye and crows feet area, lips.

Vitamin E oil

Posted by karishma on Jun 07, 2014

Great strength for acne scars and erasing facial wrinkles.

husband

Posted by Reviewer2280574 on Sep 23, 2009

he loved this much better than his old one