Jason Natural, Pure Natural Skin Oil, Maximum Strength Vitamin E, 45,000 IU, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer2344870 From Norway on Jun 06, 2009

Love the product, much better than the 5000 IU version:D It goes such a long way, and gets rid of all my dry spots!!

works well!

Posted by Reviewer2759022 From Minnesota on Aug 09, 2010

this oil is great, very moisturizing yet not goopy or sticky and absorbs quickly.

husband

Posted by Reviewer2280574 From New Zealand on Sep 23, 2009

he loved this much better than his old one

Helps with pregnancy pupps

Posted by Reviewer3276890 From Japan on Dec 08, 2011

I orginally bought this for my german shepherds callus elbows and for my Marine's feet and it helped them both so much...since then it's been sitting in my drawer... During my 9th month of pregnancy I developed a skin condition called pupps... which I guess it sorta feels like a heat rash....after I would take an aveeno oatmeal bath I would put some of this vitamin e oil just on my belly... Not only did my pupps go away after 4days it started to calm my stretch marks down.. I meen it didn't get rid of them but they were not so thick and red.... I knew it was the oil that worked because when I had to wait to get more my pupps slowly creeped back:( then I ordered the wrong oil and got he 5K one instead... I do prefer the 45k for my body but I wouldn't put it on my face being how think in consistency it is... and anyone whose ever been stationed over seas knows how it can take forever to get a package!! iherb ALWAYS get's my package to me in a week!! YES a WEEK!!! We been stationed in Japan now for 3yrs and as of yet no other company has shipped to us as fast as iherb!!!

Vitamin E Oil

Posted by Reviewer2876381 From Illinois on Mar 10, 2011

Thought I would try this since I love the creme. It works very well, just a little greasy but once you get it rubbed in well it works great!!!!