Jason Natural, Pure Natural Skin Oil, Maximum Strength Vitamin E, 45,000 IU, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Excellent anti age product

Posted by 5006338352853270460 on Mar 20, 2014

I have oily, but dehydrated skin with hormone acne bursts, with wrinkles. I am 31 years old, working in an office and fitness enthusiast. Why I wrote all that? Because I searched for a product that won't additionally "oil" my skin, and yet to be an excellent moisturizer. After a month of use, my skin is smoother, well hydrated and the wrinkles are less noticeable. For such short term use I am exceptionally satisfied. I use it daily, but as summer approaches I will use it every other night. The bottle will last for a long time, cause all you need are few drops.

Helps with pregnancy pupps

Posted by Reviewer3276890 on Dec 08, 2011

I orginally bought this for my german shepherds callus elbows and for my Marine's feet and it helped them both so much...since then it's been sitting in my drawer... During my 9th month of pregnancy I developed a skin condition called pupps... which I guess it sorta feels like a heat rash....after I would take an aveeno oatmeal bath I would put some of this vitamin e oil just on my belly... Not only did my pupps go away after 4days it started to calm my stretch marks down.. I meen it didn't get rid of them but they were not so thick and red.... I knew it was the oil that worked because when I had to wait to get more my pupps slowly creeped back:( then I ordered the wrong oil and got he 5K one instead... I do prefer the 45k for my body but I wouldn't put it on my face being how think in consistency it is... and anyone whose ever been stationed over seas knows how it can take forever to get a package!! iherb ALWAYS get's my package to me in a week!! YES a WEEK!!! We been stationed in Japan now for 3yrs and as of yet no other company has shipped to us as fast as iherb!!!

very good and useful

Posted by Krriss on Jul 14, 2013

It works very well for moisturizing and really helps reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles

An okay product

Posted by Reviewer3232584 on Nov 11, 2010

Would not recommend this product for the face, it broke me out very badly and took a week to heal. However, this product is probably very good for other parts of the body. Seems to moisturize very well. As always, very good service from iHerb.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2688689 on Feb 14, 2011

very pleased with this vitamin e oil, so far the best i know of