Good

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Aug 07, 2012

I havent used this for more than 1 months, so can't tell how good it works on scars and wrinkles yet. But I can tell you that this oil have calmed down my skin and moisturizes very well! The acne scars have been weaker already, will continue use this product. I use this every night in my face. Use only a small amount.

Almost like miracle product.

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 07, 2012

I am very impressed with this product. There are many uses I have put it to. When used in conjunction with colloidal silver cream, it prevents my lips from becoming very dry. I have found the itch of an insect bite can often be controlled with this oil. When used regularly, it has diminished some broken veins on my face. It is the main product that is preventing the dry cracked skin I get on one small part of one thumb.

Jason Natural Max Strength Vitaman E Skin Oil 45,000 IU review

Posted by 4744195031302062181 on Jul 07, 2012

I have been using this Jason Natural Maxsimum Strength Vitamin E Skin Oil at night since I ordered it from you. I like it very much.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1965012 on Jun 11, 2012

Good product.

Highly recommended

Posted by 5639618979649410817 on Jun 08, 2012

I started using this Vitamin E oil on my face and neck in place of overnight creams and am very pleased how my sixty years old skin looks and feels in the morning. No more dryness or deep wrinkles around my eyes. Most important my eyelids are not red, irritated and itchy anymore. The oil is thick and takes an extra effort to spread it e evenly, but I can live with and the price is right. The 2 oz. bottle goes a long way.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2479806 on May 18, 2012

good quality and easy to apply

great

Posted by Reviewer2091388 on Apr 09, 2012

great product. I used this everyday especially on my legs and hand and I do see great results after a week time.

I love this

Posted by Reviewer1094746 on Mar 26, 2012

This oil is just amazing!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2980898 on Mar 19, 2012

Odd sticky texture and smells like glue but skin feels amazing

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on Mar 10, 2012

I tried it for my face and stretchmarks - did not work at all. Very thick and greasy.