Great Oil

Posted by Reviewer1914646 on Nov 05, 2010

I read the reviews and ordered this Vit E oil. Its very rich and heavy in consistency. You rub it in and it absorbs into your skin and does its thing. Its good to tighten the skin. I only use it on my face. Two oz. is a small amount for a full body. I believe its good to tighten the skin reducing aging lines. Hope it stays in stock.

Looking Younger

Posted by Reviewer1256006 on Nov 08, 2010

My sister recommended this. I apply day & night, tiny drops rubbed in with a little bit of water. As an adult I still struggle with acne, but this Vitamin E has helped alleviate a great amount of that. I also notice diminished wrinkles in my forehead. Love it!

great for scars

Posted by Reviewer1771709 on Feb 26, 2012

It helps my scars to recover after surgery

Jason Natural Max. Str. Vitamin E, Skin Oil, 45,000 IU, 2 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1962328 on Mar 06, 2012

I Love this item, that is why I've ordered it many times. I will continue ordering this item.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Aug 07, 2012

I havent used this for more than 1 months, so can't tell how good it works on scars and wrinkles yet. But I can tell you that this oil have calmed down my skin and moisturizes very well! The acne scars have been weaker already, will continue use this product. I use this every night in my face. Use only a small amount.

Rich nourishing oil

Posted by Reviewer1340386 on Sep 08, 2012

This oil is amazing, thick and rich and nourishing. I use it on my feet as they have hard dry skin, and the oil makes an enormous difference - the skin is now soft and supple. It's also excellent for any scars. Highly recommend.

Jason Natural, Maximum Strength Vitamin E, Skin Oil, 45,000 IU, 2 fl oz (59 ml)(JAS-04031)

Posted by 4799067672296383058 on Sep 29, 2012

Very, very pleased with this product. Is really very moisturizes and softens the skin, the skin becomes soft to the touch and smooth.

I love this

Posted by Reviewer1094746 on Mar 26, 2012

This oil is just amazing!

great

Posted by Reviewer2091388 on Apr 09, 2012

great product. I used this everyday especially on my legs and hand and I do see great results after a week time.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2479806 on May 18, 2012

good quality and easy to apply