works but a little thick

Posted by Reviewer2204444 on Dec 04, 2010

i found this stuff is good for your skin but i agree with others it is simply to thick in consistency.

An okay product

Posted by Reviewer3232584 on Nov 11, 2010

Would not recommend this product for the face, it broke me out very badly and took a week to heal. However, this product is probably very good for other parts of the body. Seems to moisturize very well. As always, very good service from iHerb.

Looking Younger

Posted by Reviewer1256006 on Nov 08, 2010

My sister recommended this. I apply day & night, tiny drops rubbed in with a little bit of water. As an adult I still struggle with acne, but this Vitamin E has helped alleviate a great amount of that. I also notice diminished wrinkles in my forehead. Love it!

Great Oil

Posted by Reviewer1914646 on Nov 05, 2010

I read the reviews and ordered this Vit E oil. Its very rich and heavy in consistency. You rub it in and it absorbs into your skin and does its thing. Its good to tighten the skin. I only use it on my face. Two oz. is a small amount for a full body. I believe its good to tighten the skin reducing aging lines. Hope it stays in stock.

Nice and nourishing

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Nov 05, 2010

Makes my skin so soft, and contains excellent, natural ingredients. Another wonderful use for this oil is if you mix your own oil-blend, you can add this one to function as a mild preservative due to its high vitamin E content. Does not disappoint- will buy again!

Great Vit E oil

Posted by Reviewer2283140 on Sep 12, 2010

This oil is very thick so a little goes a long way. Just pea size for your face is enough, but be sure to blend a bit on your palm before applying on your face.

works well!

Posted by Reviewer2759022 on Aug 09, 2010

this oil is great, very moisturizing yet not goopy or sticky and absorbs quickly.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1685060 on Jul 25, 2010

I've also used the 5,000 I.U. and this is alot thicker. I find this one better to use on my face, on my fine lines, than the 5,000; It doesn't get as greasy and shiny with this one.

Thick & Heavy...

Posted by Reviewer3292077 on Jun 24, 2010

From Singapore Texture is overly heavy and thick, not easy to be absorbed. It leaves a sticky shine on my face whole day. Good to use with creams.

Top notch beauty oil

Posted by Reviewer1068518 on May 22, 2010

I like to use this in the job which requires long days outdoors, usually in mountainous, dry climates. Prevents chapped skin and overexposure to the sun.