This is Not natural!

Posted by Reviewer1139980 on Jun 10, 2009

I believed the 'natural' hype. Bought it, used it and it left a sticky itchy film on my face and burned my eyes. I read the ingredients and it contains parabens! Parabens cause cancer and most countries do not allow their use in cosmetics and creams. I'm phasing out all my cosmetics which contain it and it's not easy, they're everywhere. But in a product which says it is all natural!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on May 24, 2009

Removes my eye makeup without any irritation.

Works

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Apr 20, 2013

It has certain smell to some kind of oils. Doesn't feel too oily to the skin. At first sight I thought the wipes were too small, but incredibly I only needed one single wipe to clean my entire face! For full coverage foundation you might need two. It's gentle to the skin and the wipe is soft, so it doesn't scratch my skin. Should use cleanser after. I don't know if I would repurchase as the amount is not comfortable. They last long but I'd like something it last at least 6 months... The product is, over all, very good although the smell is not my fave, but it's light, so I don't mind.

decent

Posted by Reviewer2613687 on Feb 23, 2009

good for removing face make-up but not mascara...

Fair

Posted by Reviewer3329722 on Feb 01, 2009

Product removes only about 50% of my make up. It's good for a quick refresher to the face, but certainly does not remove enough of the make up to warrant buying it again.

Just okay...

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 05, 2011

Well, I really wanted to like these pads, but they just do not deliver well enough. They are blissfully fragrance-free, but they stung my eyelids, and did not completely remove my non-waterproof makeup. Will not repurchase.

make up remover

Posted by Reviewer2018236 on Jun 12, 2011

good gentle for eyes,very small in size.doesn't dry out skin,infact feels slightly oily.convenient for travel but my favourite is still desert essence tea tree pads.

Just O.K.

Posted by Reviewer2292186 on Jul 17, 2011

Got these after reading good reviews and great ingredient list however, the pads a re tiny and you need at least 2-3 to get your whole face.

Stings my eyelids

Posted by Reviewer2466313 on Apr 13, 2011

I like the other Jason products I've used, but this one just doesn't work for me. After taking off eye makeup with it, it left a distinct stinging sensation. I've stopped using it for that and use it on the rest of my face, but as another reviewer also mentioned, it leaves an odd-feeling sticky residue on the skin.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1736731 on Oct 05, 2010

Use it for removing eye make up. Works very well (not waterproof make up).