Terrible, painful and awful product

Posted by Reviewer3146950 on Mar 01, 2016

I am not one to write product reviews, normally things are good enough or great but this is SO TERRIBLE that I'm making an exception. This burned my eyes, made my skin tingle and burn and feel tight. I woke up with very angry and puffy eyes. I tried them again just to ensure it was in fact these and not a new reaction to my mascara (the same brand I've been using for almost 5 years) and had the same experience. Definitely do not recommend.

Poor, irritating and caused swollen eyes!

Posted by 4692184634938624387 on Feb 23, 2016

I bought this since I thought this brand is "natural"and this makeup remover would be high quality. However I tried this as an eye make up remover and my eyes were swollen the next day! It caused a painful and burning sensation on my skin. I also tried it on my lips and my lips were burning too. Threw it away the next morning. A waste of money.

not oilyلا أنصح به

Posted by 5723859443761191735 on Dec 28, 2015

doesnt feel too oily.hurt my eyes.not the best

Καλό

Posted by AngieKariofilli on Nov 15, 2015

Ουσιαστικά είναι πολύ λεπτοί δίσκοι ντεμακιγιάζ. Ιδανικά για τα μάτι αλλά και για όλο το πρόσωπο. Σα micellare νεράκι καθαρισμού αλλά εμποτισμένο ήδη σε δίσκους ντεμακιγιάζ. Είναι τονωτικοί και πραγματικά αφαιρεί το μακιγιάζ. Δεν το έχω χρησιμοποπιήσει σε αδιάβροχο αλλά τη μάσκαρα που έχω και όλα τα υπόλοιπα τα αφαιρεί εύκολα. Έχει δρισιστικό τελείωμα και δεν αφυδατώνει την επιδερμίδα. Δε χρειάζεται να πλυθείς μετά αλλά εγώ πάντα χρησιμοποιώ τζελ καθαρισμού για να πλύνω το πρόσωπο μου. Η συσκευασία κλείνει πολύ καλά οπότε δεν υπάρχει περίπτωση να στεγν'ωσουν και τα 75 pads είναι ένας καλός αριθμός αν και θα χρειαστείτε πολλούς αν κάνετε ντεμακιγιαζ σε όλο το πρόσωπο μόνο με αυτά.

Great makeup remover

Posted by 4637685604130825766 on Apr 25, 2015

Does a great job in removing makeup. Only adverse comment is that it leaves a sticky residue on your skin after use which stays like that all day. Great for sensitive skin and eyes. Product is very moist and easy to use.

so good

Posted by 5256084445378050710 on Dec 13, 2014

It is one of my favorit things that i bought . It clean your face and leave you felling fresh and your skin smooth . Love it !

great smell

Posted by 4801712380860252540 on Sep 13, 2014

leaves skin a bit sticky though

good

Posted by 5261379821807934352 on May 29, 2014

I tried them only for the face but not the eyes. I do the final cleaning with the wipes. it leaves the skin very tight so you need to use moisturizer afterwards.

Horrible - burned my skin

Posted by 5598236354046735902 on Apr 22, 2014

I don't know which ingredient it is in this product but it BURNS my face! Couldn't use them at all.

Bad feeling

Posted by greece2 on Mar 22, 2014

left my face itchy and my eyes red. however it does a good job in taking off the makeup.